no charge plate showing up in order, nor received

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
So I got my cyan yesterday, kinda surprised by the Saturday delivery. But only the phone and sim card inside. I have not seen the charging plate and can't find it under the my order session. Ordered via phone, just wondering anyone else has the problem or maybe I should call?

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Went to the att store... told them about the promotion and they accepted it... ordered one for me(not sure which color)... its on its way and Est shipping date is 11/13. Try going to the near by att store( Btw, I bought my new Lumia 920 from them as well):cool:

GG916

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
...That's not the definition of bait-and-switch that I remember.

And besides, you'll still get the free charging plate either way.
That's why I said "close to". They make it seem like you will walk out with a charge plate but then they've never had any in stock so they order it and don't say when it will be in.

but I'm sure you're more right than I am, so we can end this discussion

GG916

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I called my store on Friday to check the status of the charge plate shipment. They have no idea when they are coming in. Not cool

anon(2255)

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
They make it seem like you will walk out with a charge plate but then they've never had any in stock so they order it and don't say when it will be in.

Bait & Switch: Promising you an item for a certain price, then saying that it's not in stock (it never was) and selling you a different item for more money. You could also define it by a company offering you a free accessory with your purchase, such as the charging plate, but then telling you at the point of purchase you needed to buy a ton of other accessories at a huge markup to get that free accessory.

Nope, this was just out of stock. Guarantee that when you go to buy a 820 or 920 in a month, you'll get the charging plate in store.

That being said: If you got your phone in store or over the phone, and the charging plate wasn't listed in your order, CALL AT&T. You have to manually add the accessory to the order, and the rep probably forgot. Happened to me too.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
So I got my cyan yesterday, kinda surprised by the Saturday delivery. But only the phone and sim card inside. I have not seen the charging plate and can't find it under the my order session. Ordered via phone, just wondering anyone else has the problem or maybe I should call?

At my ATT store, they forgot to order it for me. So I went to them, they said sorry, and ordered it for me.

tibbys

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
So I've been going back and forth with AT&T about this. Personally I don't think this is a good look for them or Nokia. What a hassle. Anyhow- AT&T had made it clear to me that when you buy the phone, you're actually buying the phone and the plate both being 49.99$ each. They also told me you have to put in an order through the store you had bought from, and don't let them tell you that you have to buy it when you had already bought the damn thing, knowingly or unknowingly. Hope that helps a bit..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)