Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    When and where will we be able to get a cyan lumia 920?

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iandealencar View Post
    When and where will we be able to get a cyan lumia 920?

both on the att website and store

Global Posts
    2,090 Global Posts
    You can try the Microsoft Store.
    Phone History (hopefully in order): Samsung SGH-D407 > AT&T (HTC) Tilt > Sony Ericsson W580 > Blackberry Curve 8900 > Sony Ericsson C901 > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Blackberry 9700 > iPhone 3GS > Motorola Defy > Blackberry 9650 > iPhone 4 > Nokia E71 > Dell Venue Pro > HTC Titan > HTC Titan II > Lumia 900 + Samsung Galaxy Exhibit > Nokia Lumia 920 + Nokia Lumia 521 + Motorola RAZR V3xx
    Last updated: 05/13/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Pawn View Post
    both on the att website and store
    Not true. The cyan is only available on the AT&T site...Not at AT&T stores. You can get it at the Microsoft Stores though.

AT&T stores are only carrying white, black, and red. Yellow and Cyan are web orders only.

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Opinions on this seem to vary. If you search on the web you'll see some people who say they've purchased the Cyan color at an AT&T store. Overall the entire launch has been something of a clusterf--k, but things should straighten out in time.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teski View Post
    Not true. The cyan is only available on the AT&T site...Not at AT&T stores. You can get it at the Microsoft Stores though.

AT&T stores are only carrying white, black, and red. Yellow and Cyan are web orders only.

I bought mine at an att corp store

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teski View Post

this isn't true! I just purchased the cyan on Friday in an att store. Granted, I had to call around 30 NYC stores to find one that had it...worth the trouble =)

Unless you're looking to get it from Best Buy because of gift cards, reward zone tickets, and the phone freedom upgrade. You're SOL as it doesn't seem they know what in the world they're doing.

I'm 'guaranteed' delivery of my Cyan Lumia 920 tomorrow - yet nothing has been charged, e-mailed, or shipped to me yet in regards to it.

Why? Because AT&T/Nokia thought it'd be a good idea to have the Cyan (and Yellow) versions be online only...
    Pastor of All Saints Lutheran Church in Mason, MI
    God's work, our hands.
    Preaching the Gospel.
    Holding a Windows Phone.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    I would imagine the Yellow and Cyan will show up in more stores once the supply can finally meet the demand.

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    On launch day, when I purchased my red L929 in store, I ordered a cyan L920 for my wife. It should arrive on Tuesday (no mail on Monday in the States).

Global Posts
    668 Global Posts
    Guaranteed if your looking for Cyan they are sold at Microsoft stores. If your not by one of those try a Best Buy store. If your not by either, order online.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewayz8 View Post
    Guaranteed if your looking for Cyan they are sold at Microsoft stores. If your not by one of those try a Best Buy store. If your not by either, order online.
    haha, yeah right.
    Pastor of All Saints Lutheran Church in Mason, MI
    God's work, our hands.
    Preaching the Gospel.
    Holding a Windows Phone.