Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    can anyone help me.

i think i've read you cant make a tile to do those task however you can make tile to go to the setting to turn on and off. but im unsure on how to even do that

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Download an app called ConnectivityShortcuts, it'll deep link into the settings for each...
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgosline View Post
    Download an app called ConnectivityShortcuts, it'll deep link into the settings for each...
    You can't get apps in this region. You can check the Windows Phone Store in your home region to see if the app is available there.
    Stupid New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by nzrocketman View Post
    You can't get apps in this region. You can check the Windows Phone Store in your home region to see if the app is available there.
    Stupid New Zealand.
    Try Toggle, I don't know if its available in your region but it works well and its the one I use.

I think you can change your "region" in the settings, and download the app.
    I do prefer this app than the others, better overall (at least for me).

Global Posts
    338 Global Posts
    I wish those apps would also make an NFC toggle. I *rarely* have use for NFC and it is an alleged battery drainer. I would like to have quick access to NFC though, if more uses start appearing.