This is a paid app?

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
The iMore app is free too. Not sure about CrackBerry and I don't really care about the WebOS site. They are all under Mobile Nations so I'm not sure why WPCentral charges. I just use the mobile version anyway.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The wpcentral app is only ninety nine cents and gives you forum access. Not a bad deal at all in my opinion.

Not to be nitpicky, but you don't 'need' the wpcentral app to get forum access on your WP8 phone. I just browse to it using IE on my lumia 920 and the website works fine, so do the forums. :)

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
This app isn't created by the Tapatalk folks like iMore, Android Central and CrackBerry!

Jay works very hard on it.

About to chime in and say I noticed earlier that Jay was the publisher versus Android Central being Mobile Nations and I assume larger publishers for the others also. I gladly chose to donate to the WP Central cause a little while ago :)

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Not to be nitpicky, but you don't 'need' the wpcentral app to get forum access on your WP8 phone. I just browse to it using IE on my lumia 920 and the website works fine, so do the forums. :)

It works fine that way on my WP7 also, but I prefer using board express or the wpcentral app for forum access.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro