Help with ATT bill

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm on T-mobile considering jumping ship and heading to ATT but need some help with trying to estimate the final cost of my bill. I'm thinking of the 4GB shared plan with 2 lines. Just on paper that totals $150. I live in Torrance CA (basically Los Angeles) and am trying to figure out how much taxes and such would affect my final cost per month. Any ATT customers in the Los Angeles area fit this scenario and can tell me how much your final bill is? Thanks in advance for the help.

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't they have a calculator on the website?

But use an address for actually location of use (not billing address) in West Hollywood. The city of WEHO doesn't charge utility tax, that saves you $5 a month. You can only change that by calling them or maybe going to a store, you can't change that online. In fact, I called ATT half a year ago when I first found out about this and updated the address to my current one in West Hollywood, (again it's different from your billing address) and they refunded me a year of tax back which was $60. Not sure if t-mo would do the same, but good luck!

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't they have a calculator on the website?

But use an address for actually location of use (not billing address) in West Hollywood. The city of WEHO doesn't charge utility tax, that saves you $5 a month. You can only change that by calling them or maybe going to a store, you can't change that online. In fact, I called ATT half a year ago when I first found out about this and updated the address to my current one in West Hollywood, (again it's different from your billing address) and they refunded me a year of tax back which was $60. Not sure if t-mo would do the same, but good luck!
Thanks for that tip! I'll definitely look into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05