AT&T price match & future pricing on 920

cinamann

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I ordered a yellow unit last Wednesday by calling att over the phone. It still hasn't been shipped yet. I called them up Sunday to see if they could match the price at Walmart, and the CSR took no time in refunding me the money. Well actually she was gonna refund me the money, but since my order had already been sent to the warehouse, she could only credit me back $50 for wireless bills. Which also works. For those of you who had problems price-matching, talk to a different CSR and try again. I mean, the one I talked to didn't even try to say no to me when I requested that. All she did was to go to Walmart.com and verify the price. (And maybe talked to a supervisor for a few seconds.)

Also rumors from people at Amazon wireless is saying that the 920 is going to be free next month w/ a 2-yr contract. We shall see.

And they should ship my phone today :)

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Got my price matching for two phone today no problem. Also got the upgrade fees from the online order refunded. Since my iPhone 4 is worth $150, I'm going to make $100 on this upgrade!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss