Right, this update that will come out......

keizka

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Ad hominems, seriously?

In your earlier thread you said you would post pics to prove your point of view. I don't NEED to go to a store to see this difference if you say something like that. Proof of burden is on YOU, dear OP. I've seen plenty of pics on various gadget sites that prove quite contrary to your claims.

Don't claim something you cannot back up.

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Ad hominems, seriously?

In your earlier thread you said you would post pics to prove your point of view. I don't NEED to go to a store to see this difference if you say something like that. Proof of burden is on YOU, dear OP. I've seen plenty of pics on various gadget sites that prove quite contrary to your claims.

Don't claim something you cannot back up.

funny thing is i bet you dont even have the L920.

Davidkoh

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you can walk into any shop and pick up both phones and see for yourself.

Ever heard of the term "burden of proof"? Right now your claim that the SGS3 is better in low light is worth nothing since you have not backed it up with evidence. People would be right thinking you are full of it until you provide any proof. But if you want to come across as someone talking bull that is up to you.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in the first few posts. He is a known troller/hater:) just take it with a pinch of salt:)

Someone needs to post the "Don't feed the trolls" image.

Other forum members have repeated the same things to him/her over and over, yet he keeps posting the same negative stuff to generate responses. We see forum members like this all the time, just ignore it and this thread will die eventually.

misterRafter

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
you guys crack me up. Learn how to take criticism. and Holyxiaoxin what would you know about a phone that you dont have.

Guess what i dare not to mention that my battery life is pretty poor ATM on my L920!

dalsmavsfan

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Love the phone haven't had any problems with the Camera or Video (Just Battery)... That is the main reason why I bought the phone. If you hold the camera button half way down before taking a picture they come out really good... better than the pics on my HTC One x.

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
These are taken with Lumia 920 by Dennish reviewers Nokia Lumia 920 - a set on Flickr and they look like DSLR quality to me if not close to DSLR. Either the reviewer got mad skills or their version is somehow different, nevertheless we know lumia 920 is capable of taking great pictures and these pictures are the proof of that.

wonder1070

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
understandable

Hi I just got a new lumia 920 also, not that I haven't had that issue yet, but I have had a lot of issue with the sms, people hub, me hub, and email issues, where as they will begin to open but they will close without a reason, and sometimes in the sms hub I would knowingly have messages but goin into them they would disappear and close out... idk what the issue is. hopefully they get an update fast or i'm dropping this phone and getting the htc 8x, cuz those mentioned issues are major features that shouldn't have problems for they are used the most. payin $100 for a new phone, it should work properly. that is all.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
so where is this update? "It's coming"..

Massively hyped camera and the ****tiest phone launch ever. This update is ages away! FFS

It would only be considered hype if you bought into it.

Hype is defined as:

• publicity: greatly exaggerated publicity intended to excite public interest in something such as a movie or theatrical production
  • somebody or something overpublicized: a widely publicized person or thing
  • deception: a deception or dishonest scheme

The camera on the Lumia 920 was talked about constantly. The results users have had with it are nothing short of impressive for a smartphone. From a real-world perspective, using the camera in a poorly lit resturant I was able to get some nice pictures compared to what an iPhone 4S and Samsung Droid Charge were able to put together. Best part? I didn't even use flash.

You purchase a phone for what it is and what it can do - not for what it will be and what it will do. If the phone doesn't meet your criteria now and into the near future, go with another device. However, don't feel that you are entitled or have this obligation to then tell people that after such a terrible 14-day period you need to go back to whatever you were using before or *gasp* use an iPhone. We wouldn't have Galaxy S III or the iPhone 5 if those devices weren't successful and they didn't have their cult-like following. We also wouldn't have the Lumia 900 and Lumia 920 if there wasn't reason to believe either device hasn't been or could be successful in the marketplace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss