Free Wireless Charger E-mail

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else get the e-mail below? The e-mail states the charging plate should have been included with the order, but it never showed on mine. Anyone else get the e-mail??

Thank you for your recent purchase from AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service.
As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.

The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
The AT&T Customer Care Team

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
All replies are automatically deleted.

henilp89

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else get the e-mail below? The e-mail states the charging plate should have been included with the order, but it never showed on mine. Anyone else get the e-mail??

Thank you for your recent purchase from AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service.
As you may have heard, for a limited time AT&T is running a promotion for a free Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate with orders of the Nokia Lumia 920. The charging plate should have been shown as included when you placed your order.

The charging plate accessory will be shipped in a separate order at no charge.

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
The AT&T Customer Care Team

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE
All replies are automatically deleted.
mine actually does show that in my initial order (ordered it through my premier account)

Loiselle

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get mine online. When I was in the store, the lady helping me out said the would have it shipped to wherever I needed it to go to. Confirmation email was received on Saturday, saying it should ship in 3 to 4 days. So, at least she ordered me one in black! Hopefully, it's here by Friday, or next Monday.

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I received that e-mail.

That AT&T e-mail about the free wireless charging plate was in my inbox this morning. An AT&T rep told me last week that I would get it, and I'm glad to see she was right. I'm relieved I'll be getting my free charger.

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered my phone, I added it to my cart, but did not receive one. I also noticed that the charger did not show up as a line item on my order confirmation and receipt. So I'm guess it got removed some how, but I did add it during check out.

So funny story. I called customer care to tell them I did not receive my free wireless charger. The lady I spoke too didn't know what I was talking about so I had to explain the promotion and she looked it up on her system. She said she had to talk to her supervisor and put me on hold for a couple of minutes.

She came back on the line and said she got supervisor approval to ship me a free wireless charger, as per the promotion. She then said they had black, white, red, yellow, and cyan and asked which color I wanted. Now in my mind my conscience was saying, "the promotion was only for the black charger", but what came out of my mouth was, "I'll take the cyan charger". She put the order in and received an e-mail confirmation.

Bkasm

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Didn't receive this email. I'm a little worried because I got my pre-order in basically as soon as it became available. Before they even gave the option to add the charger to the cart. I just assumed it would ship with the phone, it didn't. Ugh, probably going to have to contact CS now.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is legit or not but I will be checking this page on the 16th!.

Nokia Free Charger

Anyone else heard of this?

Interesting. A quick WhoIS of the domain gives some info. It's for an organization in the UK called Opia. They look like a sales/marketing company. Their web site claims to have some big name clients, including Nokia. The domain was registered on 10/18/2012.

So who knows. I did read an article that said Nokia was running the promotion, and it starts the 16th. That coincides with the date from the website.

jenjen4u

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Its not a scam, it is legit. its for UK customers who have bought L920 & L820 from a shop called Phones4u. I bought my L920 from Phones4u and got a voucher/sticker giving me instructions how to claim my free wireless charger, and it gives this web address.

But from what i understand this website is only useful for UK 'Phones4u' customers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon