slmsd1968

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I was sad that my 900 couldn't get on citrix, so before paying to get the 920 I went to the AT&T store to check the 920. Well the 920 doesn't get on citrix either. :( Once you try to tap on one of the applications in citrix the phone instantly asks you to download a app which does not exist in the marketplace. Anybody know when this will get resolved?

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I'm guessing the Citrix Receiver, which would be nice to have. I would expect to see it in the near future as it just released in the Windows 8 Store and it shouldn't be much work to port from there.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I want this too.

I suspect we will see it by Q1 2013.

People have been asking Citrix for a Windows Phone app for 2 years so they know there is demand. So far their answer has been that they were waiting for WP8 and the NT kernel, so now there's no excuses left.

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this would help, but did you try looking at the website with desktop mode and not mobile mode? The mobile mode could be flagging the site to tell if you're on a smartphone so download that app. Maybe with desktop it would just load it.

slmsd1968

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this would help, but did you try looking at the website with desktop mode and not mobile mode? The mobile mode could be flagging the site to tell if you're on a smartphone so download that app. Maybe with desktop it would just load it.
Yes I was in desktop mode but it looks like INVISIK confirmed it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium