[VIDEO] video review of lumia 920 (red) from phonearena.com

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
What a hater... if it "isn't cutting edge," then what smart phone is? It brings to the table no other smart phone does...

ryude

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Seems fair and unbiased. Mentions it's strengths as well as it's weaknesses, but also mentions it's low price point.

ColeHarris

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
White balance was off in the video which made the phone look very orange, which it isn't. Also the reviewer wasn't too sharp, you could tell he didn't understand most of what he was talking about, not that it was an unfair review it just felt like he was reading from a sheet most of the time.

Isolated1

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
While I don't think the review was biased, it is quite irritating at certain points. I hate it when reviewers keep saying that some feature on the 920, while nothing groundbreaking, gets the job done. Everything feels "meh" but of course they have to balance it out so they don't come off as being biased by using the jail-free card of "but it's definitely usable".

Or how about the disappointment with lack of settings for the camera. Really? Does the iPhone 5 give you as much options as the Lumia 920 such as adjusting exposure and ISO settings? (I'm not being sarcastic with this one as I really don't know)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven