Windows goes galactic

Revealed: Samsung's Surface Pro-like Galaxy Book, running Windows 10

Saving money on data

Mint SIM is the perfect way to get cheap data in the U.S.

We made some changes

Our new forums are here!

Don't count Windows Phone out just yet

Dead? Psh. Here are 5 reasons to stick with Windows 10 Mobile

VPN vs. Proxy

The difference between a proxy and a VPN

Latitude attitude

Dell Latitude 7280 is a business laptop with tons of consumer attitude

4K all the way

You probably don't NEED a 4K webcam, but we love Logitech's BRIO 4K anyway

Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Alden Martinez
  • 1 Post By fradchad
  1. fradchad's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    All I keep hearing from AT&T as of an hour ago is that they are waiting on a shipment from Nokia. Anyone actually get their Yellow Lumia 920 yet?

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...:dry
  2. Danyang Chen's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by fradchad View Post
    All I keep hearing from AT&T as of an hour ago is that they are waiting on a shipment from Nokia. Anyone actually get their Yellow Lumia 920 yet?

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...

    Processing...
    Processing...
    Pending Shipment...:dry
    I have the same status as yours.
  3. fradchad's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyang Chen View Post
    I have the same status as yours.
    At least I'm not feeling so lonely now lol
  4. Landsharkk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    308 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyang Chen View Post
    I have the same status as yours.
    Ditto that.
  5. ZackMorris99's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Same here, God AT&T sucks, why promise a Nov 12 ship date and can't deliver, I leave on a two week work trip Wed evening and guess I have to hassle a neighbor or friend to pick it up for me once I get confirmation. Epic Fail once again. I should just cancel and go red from Walmart for $49 bucks **** AT&T's restocking fee, I will cancel my card before I pay that.
  6. henilp89's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6  
    yup.. "processing" since last friday i think.. its complete bs
  7. fwaits's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    876 Posts
    Global Posts
    971 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackMorris99 View Post
    Same here, God AT&T sucks, why promise a Nov 12 ship date and can't deliver, I leave on a two week work trip Wed evening and guess I have to hassle a neighbor or friend to pick it up for me once I get confirmation. Epic Fail once again. I should just cancel and go red from Walmart for $49 bucks **** AT&T's restocking fee, I will cancel my card before I pay that.
    Yeah not sure why they show the 12th when it's a holiday and shipping companies aren't delivering for the most part. My red 920 is showing up tomorrow.
  8. bowlermonk's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #8  
    Why the devil can't they just own up and say "We messed up." I am sick up and fed with the stupid "I apologize for the inconvenience" line. I was told today they are back-ordered and there is no guess on when they will ship.
  9. CJ Chang's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #9  
    It's ridiculous, Nokia made AD laughing at iPhone only have black and white.
    Look at lumia 920 now only have black and white available.....
  10. LongLeggs's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
    Yeah not sure why they show the 12th when it's a holiday and shipping companies aren't delivering for the most part. My red 920 is showing up tomorrow.
    Nov 12 ship date, not delivery date, and companies like USPS start back up again at night, the only thing about federal holidays is there is no MAIL delivery, they still go and pick up stuff from distribution centers.

    Jessica
  11. franzDanconia's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #11  
    god at&t sucks..I ordered this phone an hour after the pre-orders started..seriously ship it alreaddy
  12. aer127's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    57 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by franzDanconia View Post
    god at&t sucks..I ordered this phone an hour after the pre-orders started..seriously ship it alreaddy
    I'm right there with ya. I ordered the moment pre-orders opened and....still processing
  13. Alden Martinez's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by aer127 View Post
    I'm right there with ya. I ordered the moment pre-orders opened and....still processing
    Yay. I'm not the only one enduring this pain. All my friends think I'm weird when they see how uptight I get when it says "processing," but when I show them the phone, they completely understand why I'm freaking out. Glad I'm not alone.
    fradchad likes this.
  14. Han Li's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #14  
    same situation since 11/11
  15. fradchad's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    80 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #15  
    Little update... I got mine in the mail yesterday. ITS THE BEST PHONE I HAVE EVER SEEN! Worth the wait. Yellow = awesome.
    metalchick719 likes this.

Posting Permissions

";