Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Quicker than I thought it would be...

Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, as per USPS tracking. One can only hope :D

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Are these all shipped via USPS?

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mammaldood View Post
    Are these all shipped via USPS?
    Nope some are shipped fedex

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vel0city View Post
    Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow, as per USPS tracking. One can only hope :D
    Ditto. Mine actually arrived at USPS in my town like an hour after the truck leaves for the day. So just barely missed getting it today.

Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Mine came today as well. Good news is that it even works with the Speck candy shell case on the phone.

Got mines today as well. It works like a charm. No gimmick at all. I'm so in love with this feature that I'll be getting an assortment of Qi chargers to put all over the house.

It actually charges pretty quick on it too.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com

Doesn't look like mine will make it before my trip - not sure I can spring for the Fatboy pillow, but I don't think it is in stock anywhere anyway...

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Did you guys get a charge pad or stand? My shipment arrived today and I was surprised to see a free charge stand instead which is nice since it is $20 more then the charge pad.

My phone arrived Monday via UPS and charger is due Tuesday via UPS, even though they shipped from the same place, at the same time...
    Lol ATT sent me that email, even though I got the charger with my phone. I hope maybe Ill score another one gratis :)

Global Posts
    629 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuafox@yourgadgetguy.com View Post
    Did you guys get a charge pad or stand? My shipment arrived today and I was surprised to see a free charge stand instead which is nice since it is $20 more then the charge pad.
    Nice surprise. Mine will be delivered tomorrow via USPS, I won't complain if AT&T ordered me a stand by mistake.

Hopefully my lazy mail carrier will actually attempt to deliver it to my door instead of just tossing a missed delivery notice in the mailbox like she usually does.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    I had a little hiccup with my 1st charge (phone wouldn't turn back on after 30 minutes of so on the charger) but I put it back on and it seems to be fine.

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Did you guys pick yours up in the store or bought through ATT online? I bought my 920 in store and they had to order one for me. I have the order status but it's been showing "In Progress" since Friday.

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodeye View Post
    Did you guys pick yours up in the store or bought through ATT online? I bought my 920 in store and they had to order one for me. I have the order status but it's been showing "In Progress" since Friday.
    I got mine free with the 920 pre-order from AT&T

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Pre-ordered on the 7th, got it on the 13th. Ordered an extra charger too. I'm still waiting on the two chargers....

Finally, my free wireless charging pad shipped today from Memphis, like literally just a few hours ago. I got my red 920 from an AT&T store on Nov. 9, release day.

Yes!