Just got my Lumia 920! Nice!!!

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
First let me say it was a tough decision on whether to get the black or white. I have always like black phones so I pre-ordered a black. It was delivered (with charging plate) this afternoon. I called my local ATT corporate store to ask what colors they had on display - they said black and white. So I decided to go see them side by side. As I drove there I thought for sure I would end up keeping the black but after seeing the white I immediately changed my mind. The black matte, to me, looked boring next to the bright and glossy white. The store swapped them with no problem as I had not even opened up the black's box yet. Have only been using it for a little over two hours but so far everything seems to be really good. So glad I got the white. The glossy does attract fingerprints but on the white they are not very noticeable.

-My vibrate sound fine. I'm not sure what others are doing but to me it sounds and vibrates normally. As a matter of fact I wish it were actually louder. It's more of a pulse than anything else. No different than my other cellphones.

-Web surfing on LTE (network indicator shows) is much faster than I had expected. Pages load very quickly.

-MMS works fine. It's very quick when sending too.

-The one thing I cannot get to work so far is pairing the bluetooth to my iPhone4. It connects but only for a couple of seconds and then disconnects. However it has no problems when I pair to my wife's LG. I only want the bluetooth so that I can transfer over my contacts using the Nokia Transfer Data app. No biggie, I can use the AT&T contact transfer app or if push came to shove just enter them manually.

-I have it charging (AC plug not wireless) while playing Nokia Music and it has gone from 17% to 67% in an hour and twenty minutes.

I know I haven't used it for too long but so far I am very pleased with it.

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
First let me say it was a tough decision on whether to get the black or white. I have always like black phones so I pre-ordered a black. It was delivered (with charging plate) this afternoon. I called my local ATT corporate store to ask what colors they had on display - they said black and white. So I decided to go see them side by side. As I drove there I thought for sure I would end up keeping the black but after seeing the white I immediately changed my mind. The black matte, to me, looked boring next to the bright and glossy white. The store swapped them with no problem as I had not even opened up the black's box yet. Have only been using it for a little over two hours but so far everything seems to be really good. So glad I got the white. The glossy does attract fingerprints but on the white they are not very noticeable.

-My vibrate sound fine. I'm not sure what others are doing but to me it sounds and vibrates normally. As a matter of fact I wish it were actually louder. It's more of a pulse than anything else. No different than my other cellphones.

-Web surfing on LTE (network indicator shows) is much faster than I had expected. Pages load very quickly.

-MMS works fine. It's very quick when sending too.

-The one thing I cannot get to work so far is pairing the bluetooth to my iPhone4. It connects but only for a couple of seconds and then disconnects. However it has no problems when I pair to my wife's LG. I only want the bluetooth so that I can transfer over my contacts using the Nokia Transfer Data app. No biggie, I can use the AT&T contact transfer app or if push came to shove just enter them manually.

-I have it charging (AC plug not wireless) while playing Nokia Music and it has gone from 17% to 67% in an hour and twenty minutes.

I know I haven't used it for too long but so far I am very pleased with it.

Update Battery charged from 17% to 100% in 2 hours 10 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3