Is Lumia 920 available at AT&T store now?

revolvet

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
On the AT&T web, almost every stores show out-of-order status. Is it also available at AT&T authorized reseller store? :confused:

Thanks

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Call them.

Or to go att.com/wireless go search phones and click the lumia 920s on the left side of the screen right under the color selection box, you can check stores within your area by putting in the zipcode. In my area, no stores within 30 miles have the phones it seems, this is the bay area CA.

Just give every store a clal and find out. I know MS stores have them still and als you can probably order online for next week or two shipping .

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My friend had every color in his store today, including yellow which is supposedly online-only. He wanted me to switch my Cyan out for the Red or Yellow. I told him I'll hold off and see.

Goodeye

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Ya, if you check the store and they don't have the color you want, you need to back out of that pop-up window, select a new color then check again. It's annoying but helps.

Also you might want to call your store to make sure. I wanted the white but my local store showed they were sold out. I decided with the black then since they only had two left. I went to the store, told them I wanted the black since the white was not available. The guy came back from the back with a white and said it was the last one they had. So the check store status is NOT always correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo