Anyone get a free early upgrade from Rogers?

hahabowen

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
My contract ends in 8 months, and Rogers is charging me $141 for the early upgrade fee :( Anyone in the same situation that got a free early upgrade from Rogers? Please let me know! Thanks.

garconcn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I still have almost 2 years contract, I am wondering how much Rogers will charge me for the early upgrade. I am going to call them tonight to see.

hahabowen

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
besides the early upgrade fee, how much was the phone?
The phone is $99 + $141 early upgrade few + administration fee ($35?)

I still have almost 2 years contract, I am wondering how much Rogers will charge me for the early upgrade. I am going to call them tonight to see.
I know if you had 6 months left, they charge you 43 and if 1 year left, 143... Two years..200 I guess:(

I just called Rogers. The rep I first talked to didn't have right to waive the fee then she transferred me to customer loyalty department. The lady from that department gave me an offer that was $43 early upgrade fee + free administration charge + 99 phone price. I didn't take that offer tho, gonna try later to see if I could get free upgrade.

garconcn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The phone is $99 + $141 early upgrade few + administration fee ($35?)

I know if you had 6 months left, they charge you 43 and if 1 year left, 143... Two years..200 I guess:(

I just called Rogers. The rep I first talked to didn't have right to waive the fee then she transferred me to customer loyalty department. The lady from that department gave me an offer that was $43 early upgrade fee + free administration charge + 99 phone price. I didn't take that offer tho, gonna try later to see if I could get free upgrade.

Good luck! For less than 1 year contract expiry, you probably will get free upgrade, I guess.

anon(5344092)

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded from a Lumia 710 on a one year contract that had 3 months left, but my early upgrade fee was $160 which made absolutely no sense to me at all. So I paid it, then called Rogers later that night and complained for half an hour and got $100 credit to my account. Better than nothing I suppose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon