anon(5327207)

May 28, 2011
Visit site
About had a heart attack last night. I missed my pocket and dropped my beautiful Red 920 phone onto the ceramic tile floor.

WOOT NOT A SCRATCH.................

marjen

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope its a tank. I have a lumia on the way after dropping my iphone 4s and completely shattering 3/4 of the screen. Weird thing att would not let me upgrade to iPhone 5 without paying the $250 fee, but let me upgrade to lumia just for cost of phone. So a devout iphone/mac user is coming to the dark side!

RyoTGZ

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I hope its a tank. I have a lumia on the way after dropping my iphone 4s and completely shattering 3/4 of the screen. Weird thing att would not let me upgrade to iPhone 5 without paying the $250 fee, but let me upgrade to lumia just for cost of phone. So a devout iphone/mac user is coming to the dark side!

Welcome

holyxiaoxin

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I hope after getting it you won't be complaining about its weight. For the premium feel and tankish durability, the weight is just right:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(5327207)

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I actually like the weight. Have had over 50 cell phones sine '96, the 920 is by far my Favorite....

The weight complaint is like the App issue. It has nothing to do with how great the phone is.

can not wait for my Cyan ones to show up today...... Giving mom this read one, daughter has to wait on Yellow.

holyxiaoxin

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Let me give you something to think about:
Windows 8 has market place for apps. The App Store is definitely going to explode. Why? Because there will be ALOT of people using windows 8. Even 1% of the entire windows population switching to w8 is ALOT. With potential customers and cash incentives given by Microsoft, why wouldn't developer dive into app development for windows. That said, windows 8, windows 8 RT and windows phone 8 are all built using the similar architecture. Meaning to say, it is easy to port apps around this 3 platform as long as they are made as apps for the market place.

In summary, don't worry. Your apps are coming VERY soon. :) give it about 2 months and developers should be ready to provide you with quality apps:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion