Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Quote Originally Posted by independentvolume View Post
    Ordered Mine last night, will be here tomorrow morning.
    May i ask what color you ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by Why0Why View Post
    I ordered a red one on 11/7 about 11 am and just received it an hour ago.
    Congrat! Enjoy your new toy :D
    atrau1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeWarner View Post
    Ordered my Cyan 920 on 11/7 at around 2:30PM EST. Supposedly delivering today, (Would've been yesterday if not for Veteran's Day).
    Hmmm, you shouldn't since both FedEx and UPS operate on Veterans day, unless its crappy USPS... :D
    Yep, says out for delivery but postman already came and no dice. Tomorrow it is...I hate USPS.

Ordered my cyan on the 8th and it will be here today.
    atrau1 likes this.
    ordered mine on 11/6 nothing to report here, except am still waiting. lol
    TMavC5 likes this.

I've been checking my order status from the link in the email that was sent to me after I placed the order (still no update) and the order shows the phone, charger & "various sim".
    I just checked my order by logging in to my account on the website and it has the phone, charger & "micro sim replacement for apple ipad". WTH! Did anyone elses show that?

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead05 View Post
    I've been checking my order status from the link in the email that was sent to me after I placed the order (still no update) and the order shows the phone, charger & "various sim".
    I just checked my order by logging in to my account on the website and it has the phone, charger & "micro sim replacement for apple ipad". WTH! Did anyone elses show that?
    Mine shows the same thing, it's weird but this is ATT so what can you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhead05 View Post
    Mine says the same thing? Weird, but glad I'm not the only one.

Ordered my cyan 920 on 11/9 around 4 or 5 o'clock, still processing according to AT&T.

2 cyans around 1pm Friday Nov 9th.
    Still processing.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toolzero View Post
    2 cyans around 1pm Friday Nov 9th.
    Still processing.
    Ordered mine around the same time and same color. Still processing for me too

Red Lumia 920, Ordered at 8am on 11/8. Still processing.

I chatted with a live agent and they told me that they had ran out of stock and will notify me when they get a new shipment. So it seems like it'll be a while before I can get my hands on it :|

Still waiting. Ordered a Black 920 on 11/7 at 10AM CST. Should be at my house when I get home.

Also note, I just now received an email from ATT regarding the charging plate that should have been included in my order. They are shipping it seperately at no extra charge.

Ordered one red and one yellow on the 7th. Red one is supposed to arrive via fedex tomorrow (14th). The hard to get yellow is still processing.

Ordered red one on the 7th received it on the 12th. AT&T rep told me that there seeing delays due to Hurricane Sandy and the fact that AT&T released the phone a week early.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    im waiting for mine.. ordered on nov. 9th yellow lumia 920
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

The Nokia US reps told me they dont get any information about runing out of stock of Lumia 920. Now, I really dont know what's going on

Mine was supposed to be delivered today via USPS, and says out for delivery.

We have a new mail man, and he skipped my house, even though the mailbox is at the end of the driveway right on road impossible to miss.

My luck has been **** trying to get this phone, now I gotta wait another couple hours and head to the post office to pick it and my other mail up (Black Ops 2 in it also).

Grrrr.
    TMavC5 and atrau1 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    May i ask what color you ordered?
    Cyan. Also, I read it wrong, still hasn't shipped. Grrr. Probably be weeks for me since I'm late to the party.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Just received my red 920 today. Ordered on 11/8. I really love the phone, but when looking at my phone sometimes it looks pink. It is pissing me off.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Amazon wireless is selling the 920 now. When I tried to order the cyan it gave me a warning that it is in limited availability yet the black option did not. I'm guessing att has the same stock availability which means black is the easiest to obtain while the colorful ones are in limited stock. Wish they told me this so I could have gone with a different color
    TMavC5 likes this.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    So I ordered my Cyan 920 from ATT on Saturday 11/10... It's still "processing"

I Just called to check the status of my order (11/13) and the representative told me that my device hadn't shipped yet because it was on back order, with no way of knowing when more would be in stock.

I then proceeded to complain (in a nice manner) that a sudden change in inventory status was unacceptable (being as i'd specifically asked about potential for shipping delays when choosing the color of my device and was assured there would be no shortage). Without hesitation, the ATT rep offered me a $50 credit on my account. I suppose I can wait a tad longer.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

PIN
    No
    I ordered my cyan Friday morning 11/09 and at&t premier shows that it shipped this morning even though I didn't get an email stating that it was shipped. FedEx shows I'll get it tomorrow morning. It's about damn time!
    Windows - Surface RT

Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520

Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD

Thanked by:
    TMavC5 
    atrau1 likes this.

Yeah i got confirmation for mine too! I should have mine in hand by tomorrow afternoon. Oh happy days!!!
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaap View Post
    Yes, but the charger wasn't in stock so they are going to ship to my house instead. What they did at the store is discounted the phone to $49. So I had to pay for the phone $49 and the charger $49, which comes out to the same price.
    Sweet man!
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast