Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Looks like the people who ordered on Friday morning are receiving shipping confirmations. If so that means I'm next...ordered mine on Friday around 3pm. Fingers crossed!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by atrau1 View Post
    Yeah i got confirmation for mine too! I should have mine in hand by tomorrow afternoon. Oh happy days!!!
    Me too! Happy days are here :-)

Global Posts
    314 Global Posts
    I got one, sort of!

Walked into the Rogers store at 2045 hrs and they do not do activations after 2030 hrs. Will pick it up tomorrow! Pretty excited. For a while I was worried about all the quasi-negative posts that were here about the 920, but then I remembered this all happened with the 900 and I have never been happier with a phone. I am almost hesitant to leave it because it has been such an amazing user experience!
    TMavC5 likes this.

Ordered cyan on 11/10. Att told me will take 3-5 business days to ship. Still showing as in process. Come on already. I dropped my Titan and broke digitizer glass. Really need the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by leo74 View Post
    If I would wait for my preorder to ship, I would probably still be waiting. I picked up my red lumia 920 in store yesterday and couldn't be happier!
    Just canceled the preorder.
    I also found out that "out of stock" when searching for lumia phones in stores near me on the AT&T website does not reflect reality. My store had two red 920s although the website said there are none in stock. So better call around, than trust the website.
    What's even more fun is that I picked up a black one last Saturday, since I wanted to try it out and then keep either the black or the red once it would have been delivered. Well, now we will keep both, because my wife got her hands on the black one and told me after an hour playing around with it that she wants to switch from her iPhone 4s. Since she is not at all a tech geek, this experience is very good news for WP8.
    How did you find what phones your local at&t store has in stock?

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alden Martinez View Post
    How did you find what phones your local at&t store has in stock?
    Just go to the Att website>find the 920> there should be a "check availability" under the picture of the phone where you can look up local stock.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 likes this.
    Just looked up status of the red phone and it shipped. Still waiting on yellow.

I placed the order through AT&T premier 800# on 11/09 around 9 PM PST. Mine is Cyan. Current status = In process. Called them back today (11/13) but they were unable to give me more details. They did say it was not back-ordered, which is kind of confusing for me because I thought people got the back-ordered answers when they called and asking for status.
    TMavC5 likes this.

I ordered a black one. It shipped and I have the tracking number... Sounds good right?

EXCEPT I just received the shipping alert from UPS . The truck between Texas and Washington: TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENT OCCURRED

Great, my UPS driver decided to crash??
    hasasimo and F0REM4N like this.

Ordered a yellow one on Nov 8th. Still "processing"... URRR!!!:mad:

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hb2p View Post
    I ordered a black one. It shipped and I have the tracking number... Sounds good right?

EXCEPT I just received the shipping alert from UPS . The truck between Texas and Washington: TRANSPORTATION ACCIDENT OCCURRED

Haha I hope he wasn't carrying the entire stock that everyone ordered. Might explain the delays lol

I feel like an a-hole for laughing but LOL.

I ordered my Cyan on Thursday the 9th, Saturday the 11th it says it shipped, unfortunately, had to fly out of town for work Sunday getting back Friday, but my wife called today and it got there today!! Friday can't come fast enough.

Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    *sigh*

After waiting and more promises from AT&T, I went down to my store and bought a black Lumia 920 for myself and the store ordered the free charger for me. Apparently, AT&T refuses to sell/ship the phone to me via online no matter how hard I tried. Oddly enough, the order is still pending. Who knows? Maybe two years from now, I'll see my new phones on my doorstop and a charge to my credit card (which will be quickly disputed).

When the cyan 920 is in stock at the store, I'll upgrade my wife, get another free charger and call it a learning experience.

AT&T. What a shame.
    TMavC5 likes this.

Sorry, I can't stop laughing...LOL

Well crap man, I'm sorry to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by beyondthepale35 View Post
    Yep, says out for delivery but postman already came and no dice. Tomorrow it is...I hate USPS.
    Me too, with a passion. Worthless!!!

Date Ordered: 11/07/2012
    yellow 920

After calling the provided number, they are unable to cancel the order, unable to provide a shipping estimate, and unable to allow me local pick up of my phone. Same thing they told me exactly one week ago when I asked to cancel after realizing yellow was delayed.. This is awful. I can't even cancel? The item isn't even in stock.

Worst part, my local AT&T store has a single black one left, surely to be snatched up before I get any resolution from AT&T

Still no good news on my front. Cyan 920 ordered 11/10.

I ordered a black lumia 920 online on November 13th (for delivery in the united states)

It is now listed online as "back ordered"

:@

According to USP, the shipment (at least mine) is back on the road and delivery is still scheduled for Friday...

According to USP, the shipment (at least mine) is back on the road and delivery is still scheduled for Friday...
    Status showed on AT&T two items shipped and schedule for delivery on 11/15

*Lumia 920
    *SIM
    *Charger plate (MIA) - Not listed as being shipped out.

Anyone else showing this status?
    Last edited by TMavC5; 11-14-2012 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by F0REM4N View Post
    After calling the provided number, they are unable to cancel the order, unable to provide a shipping estimate, and unable to allow me local pick up of my phone. Same thing they told me exactly one week ago when I asked to cancel after realizing yellow was delayed.. This is awful. I can't even cancel? The item isn't even in stock.

Worst part, my local AT&T store has a single black one left, surely to be snatched up before I get any resolution from AT&T
    Local ATT-owned store has lots of Red and Black. Today. Wednesday. In Connecticut. Charging plate offer is over. Still $99.00. My Cyan is nowhere to be found :). And yes, stuck in limbo with the "no cancel, no local fulfillment" policy of ATT online. Local non- Att-owned wireless says December for them to see any Lumia 920s at the earliest but he can sell me a Lumia 900 today and then I can upgrade within 30 days.
    F0REM4N likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joshingyou View Post
    Ordered a yellow one on Nov 8th. Still "processing"... URRR!!!:mad:
    Should be getting yours any time soon.