Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

I ordered my Cyan 920 w/ charging plate from ATT Premier 11/8 about 11:15et. Order is still processing. Doesn't make any sense.:mad:

Completely ridiculous, I order in store last Friday a yellow 920, I was told the phone will ship to my house; Today is Wednesday and AT&T is still out of stock. Why are they even selling the device if they have none on hand. I feel like going to another carrier and I hope AT&T Makes this right some how

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich White View Post
    Local ATT-owned store has lots of Red and Black. Today. Wednesday. In Connecticut. Charging plate offer is over. Still $99.00. My Cyan is nowhere to be found :). And yes, stuck in limbo with the "no cancel, no local fulfillment" policy of ATT online. Local non- Att-owned wireless says December for them to see any Lumia 920s at the earliest but he can sell me a Lumia 900 today and then I can upgrade within 30 days.
    The charging plate offer is still going and is listed on their site. They are just backordered at the moment.

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan ochoa View Post
    Completely ridiculous, I order in store last Friday a yellow 920, I was told the phone will ship to my house; Today is Wednesday and AT&T is still out of stock. Why are they even selling the device if they have none on hand. I feel like going to another carrier and I hope AT&T Makes this right some how
    Call them again and see.

Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Call them again and see.
    I did call them again and they gave a $25 credit for all my troubles, but the phone is still nowhere, maybe it will at my house on Monday

Global Posts
    620 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan ochoa View Post
    I did call them again and they gave a $25 credit for all my troubles, but the phone is still nowhere, maybe it will at my house on Monday
    Awesome!!!!!

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dbgman View Post
    The charging plate offer is still going and is listed on their site. They are just backordered at the moment.
    For instore purchase? Or online orders? Local store said they aren't offering it anymore with instore purchase. In other words it ATT ships it with each new purchase, fine. They (the store) don't want to know about it.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5 

Quote Originally Posted by garwee View Post
    Date Ordered: 11/07/2012
    yellow 920
    I ordered mine the same day at 6:00AM Central time. Are you getting a free wireless charger? All the reps I've spoken to keep saying it's on a first come first serve basis and I "missed it." But apparently the offer is still going.
    TMavC5 likes this.

I still don't have my lumia 920 yet, ordered on 7th at 11 am yellow..
    It still says processing... call them countless times and always on hold.. is this how att treat their customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by smevaristo View Post
    I ordered my Cyan 920 w/ charging plate from ATT Premier 11/8 about 11:15et. Order is still processing. Doesn't make any sense.:mad:

I ordered my Yellow Lumia on 11/7 and it finally got shipped. Should arrive Friday. Try using this website I got better info from it: wireless.att.com/order_status
    Thanked by:
    BAUERMUNDO likes this.

yeah tried wireless.att.com/order_status alot of times, still says processing..

The AT&T Charge on my bank account appeared the day I ordered (Saturday) and have remained there for some time.

I noticed today though when I checked my account that those charges are now dated today (11/14) so I am hopeful that means something.

I haven't paid close enough attention to it, I suppose it's possible the charge has been magically changing its date every day...but I'm looking for reasons to be positive.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    I am so aggravated with att..I just called them to bit*h about why my order still hasnt shipped and the guy told me there vwas no order placed even though I receive an email stating the order was placed. Then he told me I can place another order but when we tried that he received a notice saying this phone has not been released yet and order cannot be placed WTF?! When I told him the phone came out last week he apologized and has no idea what is going on. This is complete bs. On top of that i was already charged the 99
    Quote Originally Posted by ragemonster View Post
    I ordered my Yellow Lumia on 11/7 and it finally got shipped. Should arrive Friday. Try using this website I got better info from it: wireless.att.com/order_status
    Thanks for that website! I just checked and my order status is much more up to date than the order status detail when I login to ATT!

I ordered my Yellow 920 on Friday 11/9. Just talked to rep today and be said the yellow is severely backordered. Told me anywhere between 14-21 days. I asked him why that wasn't reflected on website and I demanded to cancel order. He claimed there was no way be could "talk" to warehouse and he tried to cancel order but couldn't because order was "in process". His manager said they couldn't communicate with warehouse. What?! This is a communication company and they can't talk among themselves?? Another AT&T FAIL.

PIN
    No
    GRRR!!! I wasn't in the office when they delivered it! Now I have to go to Fedex to pick it up. I can't wait for tomorrow for them to try again... I need it tonight! I swear, this is like a drug!
    Windows - Surface RT

Windows Phone - Dell Venue Pro | Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia 1520

Windows Mobile - i-mate SP5 | HTC 8525 | HTC Touch HD

hasasimo likes this.

These AT&T crooks are versed in " No.". "I don't know.". "I understand you're frustrated". "I'm sorry but that's not possible".

They earn their bad reputatuon .
    Ugh, mine was literally at my mailbox but since the name (my step-dads) didnt match the name on my po box he took it back to the post office. Another day of waiting...

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    after reading this forum i believe i wont be getting my red lumia 920 anytime soon. i'm also having the same problem, ordered on Monday 11/12/12 and i also paid for overnight delivery, order status = still processing. anyone know if i will get a refund for the overnight charge since it didn't ship overnight?
    So yours did ship? What time did you order on the 7th?
    BAUERMUNDO likes this.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link, much better than http://www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus. My yellow lumia hasn't shipped yet, but according to the link you provided, at least it's not back ordered.

EDIT: Order was placed: 01:51 PM CST November 09, 2012 (You should receive your item(s) within 3 to 5 business days. psh... we'll see)
    Last edited by BAUERMUNDO; 11-14-2012 at 05:11 PM. Reason: "much better" is much better than "must better" / Added my order date

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I ordered mine as fast as nokia announced it, at first I was gonna get it the 16th but apparently Nokia assholes postponed the "worldwide release" to the 29th. Which is clear bull**** since all of your on this forum has it!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by culpepperkelli View Post
    So yours did ship? What time did you order on the 7th?
    I ordered around 12 pm est on the 7th.

A quick update: I have gotten 3 emails from ATT. 2 telling me that an item is on back order and 1 telling me that my 920 is on the way along with the wireless charger.

However, when I log into either ATT site to check they both tell me that the phone and sim are on the way but that the charger is not. So it seems like ATT is kind of confused, but according to fedex my package, which I assume is the phone (since it weights 2 lbs.) is on the way and will be delivered on Friday afternoon.
    I ordered a Yellow Lumia 920 on 11/7/2012 at 10:30 CT. Today I received my first notification that my phone is Out of Stock. There's no other information provided. Do they really not know when a shipment will arrive and when my order will be fulfilled.

Frustrated.

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    I finally received my Cyan 920 today! after ordering on the 7th. Took a while but happy that I have it.
    Thanked by:
    TMavC5