Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Please response with date ordered and color.

-Ordered on 11/8 8am (Red)

****Just got off the phone with Premier support - she indicated that a bunch of shipment just arrived****

****Finally got a shipping date****

Last edited:

gladesmellzgood

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Waiting for the order to finish processing or delivery? I ordered my Cyan 920 at 11/7 @800am. I finally got shipping confirmation this morning and it should be here tomorrow.

ragemonster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
still processing...

I ordered my yellow 920 on 11/7 still waiting for AT&T to process and ship my order. I have serious doubts about getting this phone this week.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Let's remember that only a part of this forums users are from the US and will realize you are talking about ATT.

I'm still waiting mine, but that's cos it's not being sold here until 22nd :D

gearhead05

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 11/10/12. Or rather, the sales rep at the ATT store ordered it for me because they had just sold their last one before I got there. Ordered the yellow phone with the yellow charging plate. My order still says pending shipment.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
If I would wait for my preorder to ship, I would probably still be waiting. I picked up my red lumia 920 in store yesterday and couldn't be happier!
Just canceled the preorder.
I also found out that "out of stock" when searching for lumia phones in stores near me on the AT&T website does not reflect reality. My store had two red 920s although the website said there are none in stock. So better call around, than trust the website.
What's even more fun is that I picked up a black one last Saturday, since I wanted to try it out and then keep either the black or the red once it would have been delivered. Well, now we will keep both, because my wife got her hands on the black one and told me after an hour playing around with it that she wants to switch from her iPhone 4s. Since she is not at all a tech geek, this experience is very good news for WP8.

sk7575

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Yellow Lumia 920 - AT&T - on the 8th around noon central time. Still pending shipment and I'm looking every 20-30 minutes on the status website. It's driving me insane. Thank god for running :)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I ordered mine from ATT website on the 8th. Was still pending yesterday, the 12th, so I called and cancelled it and walked into an ATT store and picked up a Red 920 the very same day.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from ATT website on the 8th. Was still pending yesterday, the 12th, so I called and cancelled it and walked into an ATT store and picked up a Red 920 the very same day.
Did they gave your the free charger for free as well?

TheKinkajou

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at AT&T store around noon Pacific time on the 7th. Got my order confirmation later that day and haven't heard a single word from AT&T since. I had to go digging to find anything on my order. It should be delivered today.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Did they gave your the free charger for free as well?

Yes, but the charger wasn't in stock so they are going to ship to my house instead. What they did at the store is discounted the phone to $49. So I had to pay for the phone $49 and the charger $49, which comes out to the same price.

08jjansen

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yellow Lumia 920

Just did a live chat with someone about my preorder for the Yellow 920, I was told it will take at least a week because of "unexpected delays." Canceled my order and on my way right now to a store to pick up a red 920.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Ordered 11/7 from ATT website. Color is white. The order status is "shipped". The only thing that worries me is that USPS says the phone is still in Texas and it has been there for as few days now.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
What I've learned from talking to customer care is that ATT.com, 611, and ATT store all have independent stock from each other. So I'm guessing ATT.com is overwhelmed with orders right now. Best to try an order by phone or get at the store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb