Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

Ezence01

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Order a Cyan 920 online around 4pm on the 9th and just received a tracking this morning. It states it'll arrive tomorrow, but we'll see.

gearhead05

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been checking my order status from the link in the email that was sent to me after I placed the order (still no update) and the order shows the phone, charger & "various sim".
I just checked my order by logging in to my account on the website and it has the phone, charger & "micro sim replacement for apple ipad". WTH! Did anyone elses show that?

ragemonster

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been checking my order status from the link in the email that was sent to me after I placed the order (still no update) and the order shows the phone, charger & "various sim".
I just checked my order by logging in to my account on the website and it has the phone, charger & "micro sim replacement for apple ipad". WTH! Did anyone elses show that?

Mine shows the same thing, it's weird but this is ATT so what can you expect.

sladez

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Mine says the same thing? Weird, but glad I'm not the only one.

Ordered my cyan 920 on 11/9 around 4 or 5 o'clock, still processing according to AT&T.

Yepez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Red Lumia 920, Ordered at 8am on 11/8. Still processing.

I chatted with a live agent and they told me that they had ran out of stock and will notify me when they get a new shipment. So it seems like it'll be a while before I can get my hands on it :|

chaseerry

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting. Ordered a Black 920 on 11/7 at 10AM CST. Should be at my house when I get home.

Also note, I just now received an email from ATT regarding the charging plate that should have been included in my order. They are shipping it seperately at no extra charge.

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one red and one yellow on the 7th. Red one is supposed to arrive via fedex tomorrow (14th). The hard to get yellow is still processing.

Dan Matousek

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ordered red one on the 7th received it on the 12th. AT&T rep told me that there seeing delays due to Hurricane Sandy and the fact that AT&T released the phone a week early.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb