Who still waiting for their L920? 11/13/2012

CJ Chang

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia US reps told me they dont get any information about runing out of stock of Lumia 920. Now, I really dont know what's going on

SofaTester

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine was supposed to be delivered today via USPS, and says out for delivery.

We have a new mail man, and he skipped my house, even though the mailbox is at the end of the driveway right on road impossible to miss.

My luck has been **** trying to get this phone, now I gotta wait another couple hours and head to the post office to pick it and my other mail up (Black Ops 2 in it also).

Grrrr.

Arcticwolf

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
Just received my red 920 today. Ordered on 11/8. I really love the phone, but when looking at my phone sometimes it looks pink. It is pissing me off.

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Amazon wireless is selling the 920 now. When I tried to order the cyan it gave me a warning that it is in limited availability yet the black option did not. I'm guessing att has the same stock availability which means black is the easiest to obtain while the colorful ones are in limited stock. Wish they told me this so I could have gone with a different color

daylater

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
So I ordered my Cyan 920 from ATT on Saturday 11/10... It's still "processing"

I Just called to check the status of my order (11/13) and the representative told me that my device hadn't shipped yet because it was on back order, with no way of knowing when more would be in stock.

I then proceeded to complain (in a nice manner) that a sudden change in inventory status was unacceptable (being as i'd specifically asked about potential for shipping delays when choosing the color of my device and was assured there would be no shortage). Without hesitation, the ATT rep offered me a $50 credit on my account. I suppose I can wait a tad longer.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan Friday morning 11/09 and at&t premier shows that it shipped this morning even though I didn't get an email stating that it was shipped. FedEx shows I'll get it tomorrow morning. It's about damn time!

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but the charger wasn't in stock so they are going to ship to my house instead. What they did at the store is discounted the phone to $49. So I had to pay for the phone $49 and the charger $49, which comes out to the same price.
Sweet man!

Venom98

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered the Cyan 920 on 11/8. The status has shown as Processing on the Premier website up until today (11/13) as the status was updated to Shipped. I have yet to receive a tracking # or a shipping email and have spoken to 4 different Representatives today (who are completely useless). The automated system after entering the online order # indicates that the phone has shipped, yet every rep I spoke to said it was still pending process in the system. My account was charged as of Friday the 9th. As a new customer (coming over from Sprint where I had zero issues) this rocky start is disheartening. Not a happy panda.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered the Cyan 920 on 11/8. The status has shown as Processing on the Premier website up until today (11/13) as the status was updated to Shipped. I have yet to receive a tracking # or a shipping email and have spoken to 4 different Representatives today (who are completely useless). The automated system after entering the online order # indicates that the phone has shipped, yet every rep I spoke to said it was still pending process in the system. My account was charged as of Friday the 9th. As a new customer (coming over from Sprint where I had zero issues) this rocky start is disheartening. Not a happy panda.
Won't get tracking until UPS/FEDEX process your package. I'm waiting for mine as well.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So its true, they finally got the shipment in. So, those that waited should be expecting theirs very soon. I just got my tracking # from FedEx. FINALLY!

Venom98

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
If you're a premier customer, I believe its either UPS/FedEX 2nd day air.
Just called again and was told my order has been received and is processing. It has not shipped and all models colors are currently out of stock. So much for pre-ordering. If I don't receive a tracking email tomorrow I will be cancelling the order and staying with my current provider.

pregohenry

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on 11/10/12. Or rather, the sales rep at the ATT store ordered it for me because they had just sold their last one before I got there. Ordered the yellow phone with the yellow charging plate. My order still says pending shipment.
still waiting as well, ordered the 10th for a yellow, says it the expected date was the 14th, but right now still processing.

Ron Grados

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting unfortunately...

I ordered the Cyan Friday evening. I was told that it should ship out in the next 3-5 business days. Monday came and my status had not changed from "Pending shipment" so I hit up the AT&T chat (premier account). They told me that there was no back orders listed for my phone and that it should be shipping by the end of the day. Today came and the status still hasn't changed. At 4:30 PM today, I hit up chat again and they told me that it's been back ordered.

Very frustrating. I'm pretty sure my local store still has some in stock but my wife ever so kindly told me that "if I go and get a different color, I'll be jacked that I didn't wait for the cyan." She's right, of course. I've had "black phones" for the last 6 years and it'll be a nice breath of fresh air to have a cool color for a change. The other option was red at the store but I'm not liking the glossy finish.

So, I guess I now must wait the 14-21 days I was told by the AT&T rep it'll most likely take for them to get another batch in to ship out to me. Oh well, my Samsung Focus has been rock solid since Feb. 2011 so I guess I'll continue to use it!

Hopefully, they'll get their next batch much sooner than what the rep stated!

Last edited:

OriginalBigDAWG

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Processing ...

I ordered a Yellow 920 on 11/7/12 at 10:30 AM CT. It's still processing as of 1 minute ago. I wouldn't be as disappointed but the email confirmation stated it would ship on 11/12/12. They set my expectations and have failed to hit the mark.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo