Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By inteller
  • 1 Post By riffraffy
  • 2 Post By KoukiFC3S
  • 1 Post By ibbyj

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Anybody think the Lumia 920 will hit the Amazon "Best Sellers" list anytime soon?

Here's a couple links to follow:
    Amazon Best Sellers: best AT&T
    Amazon Best Sellers: best Cell Phones With Service Plans

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by riffraffy View Post
    Anybody think the Lumia 920 will hit the Amazon "Best Sellers" list anytime soon?

i think it depends on the stock amazon has. if they go off of the number of phones sold to be on the list and they have limited stock then it wont hit the number needed to make the list. but if they go off of a % of the stock sold and they sell 100% of their stock then it should make the list.
    I think is has a shot in the near future, but over long term...the S III is going to be hard to beat.

Global Posts
    2,564 Global Posts
    The SIII is rubbish. I have one sitting in a box at home collecting dust. I can't wait for my misguided colleague to come get it.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    I'm kinda impressed to see the 900 still in the top ten.
    Quote Originally Posted by inteller View Post
    The SIII is rubbish. I have one sitting in a box at home collecting dust. I can't wait for my misguided colleague to come get it.
    I agree, but since it is the number one selling smartphone...it is going to be hard to pass.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    The Black Lumia 920 is already up to number 3 on the Best Sellers in AT&T list, number 11 on the combined Amazon Best Sellers: best Cell Phones With Service Plans list...
    KoukiFC3S likes this.

The Black Lumia 920 is already up to number 3 on the Best Sellers in AT&T list, number 11 on the combined Amazon Best Sellers: best Cell Phones With Service Plans list...

Being the number 3 best seller for ATT phones one day after Amazon started selling the 920 is pretty impressive. That is just for the black. With all of the different colors available, if various colors show up in the top sellers, that will be even more impressive.

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts
    I better leave my 5 star review on amazon. :)
    Thanked by:
    riffraffy and ibbyj like this.

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Yeah, i have one on there too.. but some troll downrated it. Saying we worked for Mircrosoft.. rated it a 1 star without a review!

you can report abuse here..

http://www.amazon.com/review/R15RNVL...R15RNVLCQ15CVG

Just note that he wrongfully downrated..
    -Chances are, I'm guessing.

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ibbyj View Post
    Yeah, i have one on there too.. but some troll downrated it. Saying we worked for Mircrosoft.. rated it a 1 star without a review!

you can report abuse here..

Amazon.com: Amazonian's review of Nokia Lumia 920 4G Windows Phone, Black (A...

Just note that he wrongfully downrated..
    That's worse than the idiots that give products a low rating, when they are actually rating Amazon's service, and not the product itself.

Global Posts
    2,564 Global Posts
    i predict the 920 won't hit #1 on the charts because Amazon refuses to match either Walmart contract price (online) or ATTs off contract price. Sure, you can get them to price match Walmart after the fact, but who wants the hassle? Amazon needs to get aggressive and offer real value in their prices.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Lumia 920's are moving up the list fast. The black Lumia 920 is now number 2 on AT&T, with the white 920 at number 10 and yellow 920 at number 13...
    That list honestly means nothing without numbers. For all we know they are selling them as fast as they are getting them in stock. If that's 10 a day (exaggeration, I know), then it is a "best seller" only because demand far exceeds supply.

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Given what ultimately happened with sales of the 900, I'm a little hesitant to put much stock in the Amazon Best Sellers list.
    Last edited by brandonries; 11-15-2012 at 04:48 AM.

Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    It doesnt really matter how much these represent.

If you have a new uneducated buyer on Amazon and they see a pretty phone with a high rating.. they're likely to buy it.

Being high on the list is good.

-It's climbing quick!

Just under s3 now
    -Chances are, I'm guessing.
    riffraffy likes this.

It is interesting that 5 of the top 20 selling phones on Amazon for AT&T are Lumia 920's. If all the colors were lumped together, I wonder if it would be number 1 or number 2. And the Lumia 900 still has 2 colors in the top 20. So 7 out of 20 AT&T phones at Amazon are Lumias....not bad.

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

Now there are 4 of the 920's in the top 12 at AT&T, 2 in the top 20 for all carriers...

And now there are 5 lumias in the top 20 for all carriers, The black 920 climbing pretty fast, it's now fourth :) Not that amazon matters, but still cool

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

The Lumia 920 is now in the 1st and 2nd place positions for AT&T phones, and moving up fast in the overall list---at least for the colors that are available.

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts
    The price also dropped to $50!

Wow. The 920 now holds spots 1,2,3,8, and 15 in ATT top selling pones on Amazon

Global Posts
    269 Global Posts

I don't believe it, the white 920 has overtaken the black 920 for the top position on Amazon...