What happened to ESPN Fantasy Football app?

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
So, earlier today, I noticed that my ESPN FF app showed that I had no teams. When I went to the store, I say the app listed as a Nokia exclusive. I tried to install it to see if it was a different version then what I already had but got a message saying the app was unavailable to me. I figured it was because it was already installed.

Fast forward to this afternoon. After signing out and signing back into the app, it still wouldn't show my teams so I thought I'd uninstall and reinstall. Now, the app doesn't appear to show up in the store. Any ideas?

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I emailed support cuz mine is also not showing any teams and they said they are aware of the issue and they are working to correct it as fast as possible. So it's probably been pulled until it's fixed.

esarz

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I saw the same thing on mine and called support, they also said that they were aware of the issue and had a ticket open on it.... that was on Monday though, I guess I was hoping this would have been taken care of sooner than later.

slimmer1890

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I saw the same thing on mine and called support, they also said that they were aware of the issue and had a ticket open on it.... that was on Monday though, I guess I was hoping this would have been taken care of sooner than later.
Just so you guys know, you still can't download the app as of right now. However, I already had the app installed and it is now working again. So if you have the app try it out.

Steve Ridges

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
So, I found a Nokia app called App Hightlights. I installed it and it has a section called Nokia Exclusives. In there, it lists the ESPN FFL 2012 app but I can't install it. I've got a Lumia 920 and everything I can find online says the app is exclusive to Lumia phones. I'm on AT&T in the US. Any ideas? Is this a Microsoft issue, an ESPN issue, an AT&T issue or a Nokia issue? I get this...
wp_ss_20121116_0002.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb