Lumia 920 screen problem

GreatSaski

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Lumia today and noticed a vertical line on the screen. It's not too noticeable. I only see it when there's a white background. Should I go to an AT&T store and see if something could be done or should I just live with it?

anon(2255)

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
You signed a contract for 2 years in exchange for a brand new phone in perfect working condition. Go back and exchange it until you get just what you paid for.

stridon

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
What is this... the problems that i am facing are with everyone. !!.. see below conversation i posted on an another post in WP central regarding another display problem ( the screen seems to flicker randomly in pulses.. this can be easily seen with a white background ) which is also quiet common

yes i knw exactly what you are saying cause i am having that same issue.

When i take it to Nokia Care, they say they cannot find it and leave a grin on me thinking i am nuts.

I was rather sad thinking that i was the only one affected with this and now i know this is a common problem.

I bought the Lumia for 3 months now and till now i have give it to Nokia Care three times

1. Speaker Problem
  2. Replace cover damaged by Nokia itself to change the speaker ( item 1)
  3. Replace the Display due to the sudden appearance of a fine line on it ( crack )

The build quality of the phone is not so great it seems... and now the display flickering issue ...:angry::angry::angry:

yameilegna

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
my sister in law bought me a nokia lumia 625 in dubai, she sent me this phone to her friend dec 3 together with nokia lumia 520 but when i opened the phone there was so many vertical lines and in the four side of the screen there is square and has blurred color each corner...I'd tried to reset,on and off it so many times and nothings change. But the nokia lumia 520 was ok. And the problem is she didn't tried to used the phone in dubai so it means it's a factory deffect?Still the warranty is under Dubai well I'm here in the Philippines, So how will can I fix it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo