MS Store Grand Opening at Yorkdale Mall - Rumour

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So the store opens this Friday at Yorkdale Mall near Toronto and the rumour is that red, white and black Lumia 920s will be sold.

Anyone involved or has actual concrete proof of this?

kevin1510

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So the store opens this Friday at Yorkdale Mall near Toronto and the rumour is that red, white and black Lumia 920s will be sold.

Anyone involved or has actual concrete proof of this?

it would be nice if MS decided to do so, and I would like MS sells unlocked phone at their store, too. I dont want to purchase a locked phone since I travel a lot, gonna come to Yorkdale this Fri to find out...

responsifi

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
It's unlikely but I hope they separate the lines so it's one line for those wanting the concert tickets and another line for those wanting to buy their products. I don't want the tickets just have a red Lumia ready for me! :)

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Concert tickets?
I'm interested in trying out the Surface tablet. The touch-cover seems interesting.

I ordered my unlocked L920 online. Still hoping the MS store has them too

TofuDelight

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I will be going! I'm taking the morning off. Would be great if they have the red available.

I went to Tbooth at Eaton Centre today and they have a black 920 in stock. The guy took it out of the box and let me check it out. It felt about same weight as my 900, so those guys at the Verve are full of ****! :O

BTW, anyone who wants to see the Surface can also go to the MS kiosk at Eaton Centre.

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I will be going! I'm taking the morning off. Would be great if they have the red available.

I went to Tbooth at Eaton Centre today and they have a black 920 in stock. The guy took it out of the box and let me check it out. It felt about same weight as my 900, so those guys at the Verve are full of ****! :O

BTW, anyone who wants to see the Surface can also go to the MS kiosk at Eaton Centre.

Was Tbooth selling it off contract? If so, how much?

TofuDelight

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Went to the Yorkdale store today. They only have the black 920 so I did not bother asking about the price. However, I got a 10% off cards while lining up and it is good until Dec 2.

GreekboyD

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Went to the Yorkdale store today. They only have the black 920 so I did not bother asking about the price. However, I got a 10% off cards while lining up and it is good until Dec 2.

This launch has become a joke. I called the number for the Yorkdale store and a lady from Dallas, Texas answered and SHE told me that the Yorkdale store would not be selling any Lumia 920s. Why the **** would they not have someone in the store answer the phone and deal with requests.

What a joke.

kevin1510

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Man, I love Lumia 920 but at this time, i will never get rid my iPhone 5, u know why? Its not that ip5 is better than 920 but even iPhone 5 has 2 colors: black and white... Lumia 920 on the other hand, only has black color here in Canada.
the whole point of Lumia is that we can choose our colors.. Didnt Nokia Canada or Rogers see this commercial

o4komodo

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I too was at the MS store in Yorkdale.
They only have the Rogers black L920... and not too many of their staff are familiar with the product.
It seemed I knew more about the phone and OS then they did. 'Though, they're still quite knowledgeable.

Ryan, the nice sales rep whom I spoke to, said if Rogers picks up any other colors--then they to will sell it [obviously] and when other carriers finally pick it up [if they ever do] then there's a possibility that MS store will stock it as well.

There are no JBL Power Up speakers, however they have a Jawbra speaker and the Nokia Play 360.
There are no wireless charging pads... however they have the wireless charging stand going for 69.99 only in black.
Other charging colors soon to follow... he told me to expect other charging stand colors in roughly 3 weeks.

amitkr123

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who visited Yorkdale store - Are they selling Lumia 920 unlocked ?? What is the price for unlocked 920 at the MS store in Yorkdale ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3