Wireless Charging Plate E-mail!

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
i got this on monday too and yesterday i received my wireless charging plate
so far so good

when i ordered my lumia 920 on preorder i had no option to add the wireless charging plate and it was not in my orders... glad att stepped up

also when i have my laptop close to the wireless charging plate i can hear some static noise in the speakers lol :(

Luke Kailburn

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Looking forward to getting mine.

I'm curious. Is the charging plate slightly curved to match the back of the phone so that it sits on it without rocking side to side? I've never used wireless charging on any device before.

-Luke

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
i got this on monday too and yesterday i received my wireless charging plate
so far so good

when i ordered my lumia 920 on preorder i had no option to add the wireless charging plate and it was not in my orders... glad att stepped up

Thanks for this info. This gives me hope because I got the e-mail too, but it wasn't in my order. So I'm assuming it's on it's way. How did it come, USPS, FedEx, etc.?

Jetface

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I also got this email yesterday. I've had nothing but problems with my cyan Lumia 920 pre-order. It has been canceled twice, the reps reordered after each with my original order number, and has now been sitting in processing for two days. I'm hoping that since I got the email that my order actually made it through this time and won't get canceled again.

Out of curiosity have those that received this email either received their phone or have it on the way to them?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes