So.. This 'Free' Wireless Charger

iLLGT3

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
When I went to my AT&T store to order the 920 last Friday since Cyan wasn't in stock, I asked if they had any of the wireless chargers..

They didn't.

I've only seen posts on this site taking about this charging pad. Where do I get it or show proof to AT&T that there is this promotion going on?

Cheers.

awesomeindeed

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It's an AT&T promotion, they should definitely know about it although when I bought mine they didn't. It's very likely that your store will not have any in-stock. They are a direct fulfillment item, only certain stores will carry them. If you purchase a phone in-store they should also order you the plate free of charge and provide you with a separate receipt and email confirmation for it. I had to go back to another store and have them order me one because the first store didn't, and because of the mix-up they ordered me two of them for free.

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
In my case, the chargers weren't shipped to the stores. They are sending me the free charger in the mail.

They brought it up to me, I didn't have to ask.
(I did call another local store and they advised it was ONLINE ONLY...Don't know if they weren't aware of it, or if every store can make their own decision.....)
I know you can pull it up online, its going on through like January or something if I remember correctly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes