So after re installing all my stuff from my 800 I have found the below won't show up in the market. When I go through the online Windows Phone site and send to phone I get a prompt to say that these are unsupported by my current software.

Anyone want to add to this list or any work arounds ?

Apps

Play to
    Translator ( the good MS one )
    Photosynth

XBLA Games

Crimson Dragon Side Story
    Contract killer
    Feed Me Oil
    Tentacles
    Full House Poker
    Pac-Man Kart Rally
    11-14-2012 02:31 AM
    I reported this before. It's a weird one. Cut the Rope works on Windows Phone 8 when launched from the game hub, but if you pin the game to your start screen, and launch it from there, instead of the splash screen, you see a rainbow coloured rectangle in the top right, with a rainbow coloured progress bar.

Then you get a black screen, and hear the game music in the background. You're even able to press invisible buttons on screen.

Weird!
    11-14-2012 04:33 AM
    I reported this before. It's a weird one. Cut the Rope works on Windows Phone 8 when launched from the game hub, but if you pin the game to your start screen, and launch it from there, instead of the splash screen, you see a rainbow coloured rectangle in the top right, with a rainbow coloured progress bar.

Then you get a black screen, and hear the game music in the background. You're even able to press invisible buttons on screen.

Weird!
    I got this problem to, but hitting the windows button and then back seems to bring it up fine
    11-14-2012 05:40 AM
    11-14-2012 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD