Unsupported XBLA Games and Apps

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
So after re installing all my stuff from my 800 I have found the below won't show up in the market. When I go through the online Windows Phone site and send to phone I get a prompt to say that these are unsupported by my current software.

Anyone want to add to this list or any work arounds ?

Apps

Play to
Translator ( the good MS one )
Photosynth

XBLA Games

Crimson Dragon Side Story
Contract killer
Feed Me Oil
Tentacles
Full House Poker
Pac-Man Kart Rally

GlennEdwards

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I reported this before. It's a weird one. Cut the Rope works on Windows Phone 8 when launched from the game hub, but if you pin the game to your start screen, and launch it from there, instead of the splash screen, you see a rainbow coloured rectangle in the top right, with a rainbow coloured progress bar.

Then you get a black screen, and hear the game music in the background. You're even able to press invisible buttons on screen.

Weird!

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I reported this before. It's a weird one. Cut the Rope works on Windows Phone 8 when launched from the game hub, but if you pin the game to your start screen, and launch it from there, instead of the splash screen, you see a rainbow coloured rectangle in the top right, with a rainbow coloured progress bar.

Then you get a black screen, and hear the game music in the background. You're even able to press invisible buttons on screen.

Weird!

I got this problem to, but hitting the windows button and then back seems to bring it up fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital