Question On Battery Monitoring

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello I have a quick question about the battery monitoring apps and in battery saver area. How come st 95% it says I have 21 hours of battery left but st 93% I have 12 hours? I know they are silly estimates but why the big jump

Last edited by a moderator:

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello I have a quick question about the battery monitoring apps and in battery saver area. How come st 95% it says I have 21 hours of battery left but st 93% I have 12 hours? I know they are silly estimates but why the big jump

It depends on the previous activity. It calculates the average and determines that future use, as that amount of previous usage, would give you approximately ( ) hours remaining.

If you put it in standby for a couple of hours, that time remaining will be quite long. If you have nokia drive running inthe background, and playing a game, it will be far less.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok thank you. Also is it normal that when I type that original message I was st 95% and now that I checked to see if I had a response in st 86% and I haven't touched the phone? I got the phone last night and its on its first full charge

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12