Battery Level for WP8

fhumphrey04

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is this app showing as incompatible with the 920 for anyone else? I'd really like to add it on my phone, but it wont allow me to :(

Speaking of battery level- I've had my phone on for a little less than three hours and with minimal surfing, texting, and downloading I'm currently at 86% with wifi and bluetooth disabled. It's not too bad, but hopefully the battery life improves with more charges.

TomHensley

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Is this app showing as incompatible with the 920 for anyone else? I'd really like to add it on my phone, but it wont allow me to :(

Speaking of battery level- I've had my phone on for a little less than three hours and with minimal surfing, texting, and downloading I'm currently at 86% with wifi and bluetooth disabled. It's not too bad, but hopefully the battery life improves with more charges.

I'm using Battery Level now, it seems to be working ok on my phone, live tile, integrated with the lock screen, etc.

My battery after 5 days now seems to be doing ok. Of course, if I use it heavily (data) or turn on some of the problem children like Nokia Drive then the battery goes down fast. I disabled Drive in the background and that helped a lot.

With minimal use today, work email, bit of surfing / app searching, few texts, I'm at 94% after 4 hours off charger. Before I took Drive off background apps, I would be at about 60% after 4 hours and charging before the end of the work day... I'm also better about closing out of apps when I'm done with them (keeps a rogue from sucking up my battery).

I think that it is little stuff like that that you learn about when becoming accustomed to a new phone. Seems like every phone that I've had went through a period of questionable performance when I first got it.

fhumphrey04

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium