[YT]feature=player_detailpage&v=yDEahsoa_N4[/YT]

Here's the drop test:

[YT]v=jH4xYN9I5Kw&feature=relmfu[/YT]
    vizagdude likes this.
    11-14-2012 01:11 PM
    These videos are so painful to watch.
    11-14-2012 01:13 PM
    These videos are so painful to watch.
    Hit the screen with a REAL metal hammer and not a rubber mallet and then we will talk.

Jessica
    11-14-2012 01:28 PM
    Hit the screen with a REAL metal hammer and not a rubber mallet and then we will talk.

Jessica
    lol, I don't think any phone could withstand the lbs/squareinch of pressure that would put on it. Heck your hand couldn't withstand that either. But funny to think about nonetheless. haha
    11-14-2012 01:41 PM

Jessica
    So try beating your current phone with a mallet :P
    Caikems and riffraffy like this.
    11-14-2012 01:49 PM
    I assume a metal hammer would demolish just about any screen of any phone

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
    11-14-2012 01:58 PM
    In the end of the video he promised to break the phone on his next video, so maybe we see the metal hammer. Will be painful to watch..
    11-14-2012 02:15 PM
    In the end of the video he promised to break the phone on his next video, so maybe we see the metal hammer. Will be painful to watch..

I subscribed to that youtube channel just to see the final video. :)

Still, the suggestion to hit it with a real hammer is kind of moot, because he uses the phone as a hammer in the same video. There's a reason we don't see videos like this for the iPhone5 or S3, etc (well actually there are hammer test videos out there, but you'll notice the iPhone 5 and S3 break fantastically on the first or second hit).

I'm going to conclude that the Nokia Lumia 920 might actually be the most durable smartphone ever made.
    11-14-2012 02:29 PM
    My heart was skipping a beat every time he was banging that phone with the hammer and when he was using the phone instead of a hammer.

I am not sure how this guy will get back his money after molesting his phone like this?
    11-14-2012 03:07 PM
    And I saw in some reviews saying that the camera area is made up of a material that is 2nd hardest on earth. How is it even possible to be scratched by something that is not diamond?? >.>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-14-2012 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD