When receiving long text messages

sabotagebx

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Did a search but could not find it. When I receive a text that is too long and it comes in a 2 messages I always get the second part first. what gives here? is this happening to you folks as well?

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Did a search but could not find it. When I receive a text that is too long and it comes in a 2 messages I always get the second part first. what gives here? is this happening to you folks as well?
You should get first and second half. In order......

Darus214

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
That's att, or whatever company the sender has, fault. This used to happen on my iPhone and dumb phone before that. It just happens sometimes for no reason. This isn't WP fault

DarronDS

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
That's att, or whatever company the sender has, fault. This used to happen on my iPhone and dumb phone before that. It just happens sometimes for no reason. This isn't WP fault

This happened on my iPhone as well. It seemed to only happen when I got long texts from my friends on Verizon for some reason.

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
This happened on my iPhone as well. It seemed to only happen when I got long texts from my friends on Verizon for some reason.

I agree. I have received messages out of order to my old Android phone from a friend who was on Verizon. Her handset was a Blackberry at the time.

slimmer1890

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I am having this problem too. Just funny how it has happened since I have had my L920. Never happened on my focus. Not sure what to think. It is only from my Verizon friends though.

jmk1127

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone find a remedy for this? This happens all the time on my 822. I got a 4 part message today( and on many other occasions ) all out of order....took me a good couple of mins just to piece it together correctly to make sense of it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99