Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Picked up my Lumia's last night.. They are very cool!! Had to return to the store because my sim was no good but other than that all has been good..

Few things I'm not liking

Emails: I have an email with photos in the body of the email...there is no way to copy them to the phone..this is a big over site..

Contact Overload: Maybe I haven't embrassed this yet but I'm not a big fan of having EVERYBODY from everywhere in my contact list... I will just clean up old contacts I don't communicate with and it should be good...

Camera is awesome
    Tap & Share is awesome
    Driving maps are awesome!

I'm super pump to start building windows 8 apps :)

I have the same complaint as you. I don't mind having all my contacts in one spot as long as there is another spot reserved just for phone numbers. I'm not that integrated into Facebook, thanks.

you can filter what to display in your contacts. Got to the people hub and select settings, filter my contact list

If you filter your contacts, [S]then you lose functionality of Facebook when you do feel like checking the news feed.[/S]

EDIT: NVM, just learned that if you filter your contacts, Facebook feeds will still show in the Threads section.
    Thanked by: