2.6ghz LTE?

The_Skyo

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have found conflicting information about 2.6ghz LTE on the Lumia 920. I suspect that initial suspicions may have spread rumors about the phone having this frequency as it is only listed in places like ebay ads and September previews of the phone. Sites like Rogers Wireless seem to show 2.1ghz as the highest. Can anyone shed light on this?
2.6 is coming online in Canada and would be useful for traveling to Europe among other places. Are there different versions for different locations? If so, I guess I could order the phone from elsewhere.

Also, this thread mentions 2.6:
LINK

Thanks!

Last edited:

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I have found conflicting information about 2.6ghz LTE on the Lumia 920. I suspect that initial suspicions may have spread rumors about the phone having this frequency as it is only listed in places like ebay ads and September previews of the phone. Sites like Rogers Wireless seem to show 2.1ghz as the highest. Can anyone shed light on this?
2.6 is coming online in Canada and would be useful for traveling to Europe among other places. Are there different versions for different locations? If so, I guess I could order the phone from elsewhere.

Also, this thread mentions 2.6:
LINK

Thanks!

It depends on the model of 920.The international version support this band while the AT&T and Roger don't support it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3