Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    2,717 Global Posts
    7 out of 10 times I open maps and traffic data does not populate or it takes 5 minutes to show up. Anyone else seeing this?
    Last edited by garment69; 11-15-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    The Nokia Maps traffic data didn't show at all when I first got my phone no matter how many times I tried. Then I went to windows store and went to Nokia maps and the update button was there. Seems like there's an update to a few Nokia apps that won't show up in apps update notification. After the update I was able to get traffic data, not sure if its better than Bing or Google, but at least its showing something.

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts
    Mine is updated to the latest versions, and works perfectly, and agree's with the missus' iPhone (which hasn't got iOS5 yet)

Global Posts
    2,717 Global Posts
    Looks like that did it. Thanks!

so you dont get a notification that an app needs to be updated?

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts
    I got the usual update notification for mine, but it took a day or so (the update was already present, as i'd already got it before resetting the phone.)

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    No. Traffic doesn't work for me. I downloaded the update and it still doesn't work. :(