Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Placed my order for cyan 920 in store on the 12th because they didnt have anything but black and white varieties at two separate locations near me. Sales rep included the charging plate in order as well. As of today order is still "in progress" and interestingly my bank shows no more pending withdrawal from att. Hmmmmm hope it didnt get canceled have not recieved any notifications whatsoever from att. Damn you att and your crappy lack of product launch! :mad:

Order Placed: 11/7 1:00am
    Shipped: 11/9 9:00am
    Received: 11/12 1:00pm

If you live near a Microsoft store, go there. All the ones near me (which is two) in Denver have all colors except yellow for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic17 View Post
    Order Placed: 11/7 1:00am
    Shipped: 11/9 9:00am
    Received: 11/12 1:00pm

If you live near a Microsoft store, go there. All the ones near me (which is two) in Denver have all colors except yellow for sale.
    Downfall of not living near a huge city. Which the Microsoft Store brand had expanded more aggressively.

Order Placed: 11/8
    Processing: ever since
    Back Ordered Email: 11/14

How is it that my pre-order is still waiting for stock, when many who ordered since release (from AT&T even) have already received them? Please At&t honor the PRE-orders first or don't offer them.
    Thanked by:
    Jmaxim 

Ordered Cyan on 11/9 around 7 PM PST through 1-800 Premier, but on order confirmation, my order date is 11/10

Called ATT support yesterday but the CSR did not have any further detail. I asked if it is out of stock and she said no. (I don't think that is true though), but she did say she will call me back tonight to give me more details (we'll see).

Update 11/16 5:52 PM PST --> Just got the tracking # ..yeah!!! hopefully you guys who ordered 11/9 or 11/10 already got the shipping notice too or will get one soon!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marveldave; 11-16-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marveldave View Post
    Ordered Cyan on 11/9 around 7 PM PST through 1-800 Premier, but on order confirmation, my order date is 11/10

Called ATT support yesterday but the CSR did not have any further detail. I asked if it is out of stock and she said no. (I don't think that is true though), but she did say she will call me back tonight to give me more details (we'll see).

Update 11/16 5:52 PM PST --> Just got the tracking # ..yeah!!! hopefully you guys who ordered 11/9 or 11/10 already got the shipping notice too or will get one soon!!!!!!!
    Very good sign!

I hope you are right. Seriously people who ordered a day or two after me are getting them. AT&T get your stuff together!

Damn you seriously got my hopes up. If it hasn't shipped by now though it probably won't until Monday at the earliest. That doesn't really jive well with my schedule sadly, travelling Tuesday night..

Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    dude, i ordered my cyan lumia 11/7 at 9am and i got my phone 11/9 at 2pm. new customer coming from tmobile.
    Developer

Ordered on 11/09... Got tracking number on 11/16 7PM.. Shipping from Memphis, TN, to Harrisburg PA

This is pretty infuriating...I didn't mind it as much until people who ordered days after me (11/12) started getting shipping numbers and I'm still waiting. It looks like I somehow missed the boat and that's going to make a big difference in shipping dates since they don't move on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by giffis View Post
    Ordered on 11/09... Got tracking number on 11/16 7PM.. Shipping from Memphis, TN, to Harrisburg PA
    What time on 11/09?

Ordered 11/9 1pm PST
    I just got shipping emails for both cyans.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolzero View Post
    Ordered 11/9 1pm PST
    I just got shipping emails for both cyans.
    As in they just arrived just now? This late?

Quote Originally Posted by cyanwinters View Post
    Damn you seriously got my hopes up. If it hasn't shipped by now though it probably won't until Monday at the earliest. That doesn't really jive well with my schedule sadly, travelling Tuesday night..
    Sorry to hear yours has not shipped yet. AT&T really screwed up big time with 920 launch. Like many here, I did call AT&T several times for order status for the past few days, when I called today, the rep told me that he would check with the order team, and this is something that all previous reps did not do, they all just checked their screen and said in process ..no more detail..bla bla. soon after the rep checked the order team, I got the shipping email. This could be just a coincidence, but I thought it worths mentioning. And the number that I called was 18009995445. Hopefully you got yours soon, this time they could not use the out of order excuse because few cyans started shipping today.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I ordered the 12th as well at 12 noon EST and hasn't shipped yet. Also frustrated as looks like it won't ship until Monday at earliest and as it
    looks like they use 2 day air I won't have it until Wednesday which sucks as I am headed out for Thanksgiving early that day! GRUMBLE!!!

I ordered a Cyan on 11/7 and got mine in the mail on 11/12. Its a tough one to find. If you are waiting for getting a Cyan on AT&T stores, good luck. I would recommend ordering it online.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I feel lucky haha..spent 2 hours on launch day calling about 30 att stores in NYC..and found one with only 1 cyan. It exists people, good luck! (*_*)

Sorry to hear yours has not shipped yet. AT&T really screwed up big time with 920 launch. Like many here, I did call AT&T several times for order status for the past few days, when I called today, the rep told me that he would check with the order team, and this is something that all previous reps did not do, they all just checked their screen and said in process ..no more detail..bla bla. soon after the rep checked the order team, I got the shipping email. This could be just a coincidence, but I thought it worths mentioning. And the number that I called was 18009995445. Hopefully you got yours soon, this time they could not use the out of order excuse because few cyans started shipping today.
    This really must work, because after seeing all those who had ordered after me and called slot, I thought one more insistent call to order info should be worth it. And sure enough that evening finally got my shipping info.

Called them today. Confirmed my order didn't ship and was told it would ship "anywhere between November 9th and January 2nd". I laughed at this and the CSR sheepishly apologized and then blamed Nokia for not expecting the demand (legit).

I was able to get my $36 activation fee waived, so that's something at least. Perhaps I'll have to call back and be more insistent next time.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Went to the local store and slapped a Black One into a Black Otter Box Defender and will RTM the Cyan if it ever comes. Didn't like the Orangey Red or the HTC purple ink posing as blue. The White was cool but it was White!

The instore experience was fantastic. Extremely courteous and helpful. A well-trained group of young adults. like they used to be. I got the Otter Box free. That is a long story which involves paying cash and the register refusing to add on the free charger on a cash sale and I didn't bring my credit card or ATM card with me so they issued the charger as a NC on a separate receipt. So far the Otter Box hasn't complained about the Cyan color :)

Online ATT CSR--the maggots we all know them to be.

If ATT is making a ploy to bring back retail and put an end to online sales they are doing a great job at it.

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Just received shipping confirmation yesterday. Should be to me on Monday...
    Funny that I already went to the store and got a white one ( order was supposedly canceled in store) So I guess I got two phone for upgrade price... Go me. lol

Today could be a big day for many of us still waiting.

Or it could be just another heartbreak.

As of 8:30am, nothing has changed on my order.

I ordered the 9th in store, and today, I just have two random charges to my CC by att, but no shipping information as of now

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Mine is now showing as shipped, with tracking info. Should arrive later today.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast