Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ordered 11/10 around 2pm EST
    Shipped today around 11:30am!

Ordered two phones 6 hours apart on the 13th; second one later in evening so it shows the 14th on web. Later one ordered has said "pending shipping" for 4 days now. First one ordered still "processing." AT&T is a real loser of a company to have this problem. :mad:

****, I ordered the 9th, and mine is STILL pending :(

Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Hello,

I ordered mine on Nov 11 and I just received my Cyan today, Nov 19.

Ordered on the 10th. My Cyan just shipped too, no idea when it will actually show up. Somebody really drop the ball with this launch.

I ordered my Cyan in-store on 11/11. The order status page has shown "In Progress" ever since then. I called customer care and spoke with a supervisor who read a canned statement about how AT&T has seen extraordinary demand and there being an inventory shortage in-store and online. They mentioned it could be another week before I see my phone, though they admitted that was a best guess without any hard inventory numbers behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by BluewolfX View Post
    Ordered on the 10th. My Cyan just shipped too, no idea when it will actually show up. Somebody really drop the ball with this launch.
    Typically 2 days. It appears USPS doesn't put delivery estimates, but all the FedEx orders were 2 days. I sure hope USPS is the same, would love to grab it before the Holiday.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    mine shipped. i ordered 11/11. i thought they cancelled my order because i checked my balance and noticed that my account had an extra $100+ in it. so i logged into att and looked up my order and thats when i saw that everything except the charging plate shipped. as far as i know i havent received any confirmation email but i havent checked my yahoo acct yet.

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Mine is backordered still. This launch is a failure for sure.

ordered mine on 11/10. shipped today from MEMPHIS, TN 38118

hope i get it before the holidays.

Shipment does not include wireless charging (which is still in process)

just being curious, anyone ordered on the 12th now have a tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by PETCOW View Post
    just being curious, anyone ordered on the 12th now have a tracking number?
    I ordered the 12th and do not have a tracking number yet. I called 611 and the CSR said they expected a 7-14 day wait for any more to ship out.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RockPaperBFG View Post
    I ordered the 12th and do not have a tracking number yet. I called 611 and the CSR said they expected a 7-14 day wait for any more to ship out.
    im starting to think that the 7-14 day wait may hold true. i ordered mine 8 days ago and from the shipping dates of others here it seems to be the same. so i kinda resigned to fact that it may be a week or so before it gets shipped. the only thing i did was talk to an online rep about the status since a week did go by and nothing changed. last night he gave me multiple numbers to their ecomm group who said they should know the shipping dates of the devices but im not sure if that is true or not. not sure if the numbers are posted in this thread but here they are

866-391-0749 (this is an automated system and will just tell you what u see online)

havent tried calling these 2 numbers
    866-267-4510
    888-333-6651

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by RockPaperBFG View Post
    I ordered on 12th and just got a tracking number!!!I wanna cry...I think you should get it pretty soon. Good luck.
    Last edited by PETCOW; 11-19-2012 at 05:14 PM.

I order 1 Cyan on Release day, they came in 4 days later.

I ordered my cyan 920 on 11/9 and it just arrived. Woohoo!

Now, I just need to figure out how to get all of my contacts from my iphone moved over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nokia-920.jpg  

I ordered on the 12th and just got my tracking number today.

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    ordered 11/10 and i received today! initial impressions... Stunning!

Ordered on 11/14, and just got the tracking # this afternoon. Being shipped form TN to good ol' Southern California! Estimated for a Wed delivery!

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I don't mean to brag, but.... I got a tracking number!! Ordered late at night on the 12th. I did call a CSR earlier today and she gave me an excuse about my number just now being approved for porting from Verizon. I initially assumed that this was bs since it obviously doesn't take 5 DAYS to keep your old number when you purchase at a store, but now I'm not so sure. Hang in there everyone---they're coming slowly, but surely!

Ok, ordered on 11/9, was Pending until this morning. Shipping today and scheduled delivery tomorrow. SWEET! (although the process has been a royal pain)

How long it takes through USPS ?

Ordered on 13th, arrive tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoabc123 View Post
    Ordered on 11/14, and just got the tracking # this afternoon. Being shipped form TN to good ol' Southern California! Estimated for a Wed delivery!
    i ordered on the 14th. order status shows 'Processing' :(. i think/hope that's because i'm porting over from another carrier.

Ordered mine on 11/9, changed from pending to shipped sometime this afternoon (11/19).
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast