Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ordered 11/9, status changed from pending to shipped some time this afternoon (11/19).

Woohoo, mine finally f-ick shipped!

Picked up at 5:29 by FedEx in Memphis TN
    Arrives tomorrow around 3PM!
    Ordered my cyan 920 in store on 11/9. Finally showed shipped this morning (11/19), from Memphis, TN via USPS (delivery is for store pickup). The charging pad still shows pending shipment.
    I picked one up today from the MS store. The only color they didn't have was yellow. :(

Quote Originally Posted by wp8convert View Post
    I ordered my Cyan in-store on 11/11. The order status page has shown "In Progress" ever since then. I called customer care and spoke with a supervisor who read a canned statement about how AT&T has seen extraordinary demand and there being an inventory shortage in-store and online. They mentioned it could be another week before I see my phone, though they admitted that was a best guess without any hard inventory numbers behind it.
    My phone finally shipped early this morning via USPS from TN to my local store in MO. No shipping email from AT&T yet though. Charging plate did not ship yet.

Ordered my cyan 920 on 11/12
    After a few calls to CSR's I spoke with one who was very helpful. She credited my upgrade fee and one month's service fee due to their inability to give me any information on the order.
    Oddly enough, within a few hours of that call I got an email stating it was being shipped. Now able to track it via USPS though I don't see an expected delivery date.
    Charging plate is still in processing, but that's less of an issue.

I also just got on chat with billing to ask for the $50 credit due to the sale price of the 920 at $49 for black Friday deals and they are crediting that to my account as well.

All in all they messed up the launch, but they have managed to do a respectable job of keeping me as a customer once I finally got through to real people.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    At the Oakbrook, IL MS store on 11/18, they only had cyan and white. My mother got a cyan one.

I can't tell what kind of package my USPS is. Supposedly Express is the only USPS service with point by point tracking, which I appear to have. But it doesn't say Express anywhere, so who knows. If it's express I should get it tomorrow. If it's priority it will be here Friday/Saturday, I think.

my order was shipped but i don't know if they shipped the phone or charger ? ups site shows 1.1lbs which i think is the charger :(

i received my Phone yesterday. ordered on 10/10

they were shipped via USPS Priority (2 to 3 days)

with one day of use so far - im mighty impressed and a step forward from L900 for sure.

BUT BATTERY PERFORMANCE IS LOW

I had similar battery issues. I cold booted the phone by opening "Settings." Then open "about." Then click on the "reset your phone." It will do a complete wipe, erasing everything on the phone. Once you complete the reinstall, be sure to turn off the Bluetooth and NFC Sharing. To do this open "Settings." Open "Bluetooth" and turn it off. Then open "tap + send" and turn off NFC sharing.

You should also block Nokia Drive+ Beta from running in the background. It uses GPS and is a real battery drainer.

These were the only adjustments I made and the battery now lasts two days with my current use on the LTE network. No problems whatsoever.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I ordered a cyan for my wife on 11-8 and received it 11-10. My yellow on the other hand came in ten days later.
    Quote Originally Posted by shawngeekfreak View Post
    Ordered my cyan 920 in store on 11/9. Finally showed shipped this morning (11/19), from Memphis, TN via USPS (delivery is for store pickup). The charging pad still shows pending shipment.
    So it arrived on 11/21, two days to California via USPS Priority mail! Love the phone and worth the wait for the cyan!

The charging pad has also shipped and scheduled for Friday 11/23.

Quote Originally Posted by FLLMTR View Post
    I had similar battery issues. I cold booted the phone by opening "Settings." Then open "about." Then click on the "reset your phone." It will do a complete wipe, erasing everything on the phone. Once you complete the reinstall, be sure to turn off the Bluetooth and NFC Sharing. To do this open "Settings." Open "Bluetooth" and turn it off. Then open "tap + send" and turn off NFC sharing.

You should also block Nokia Drive+ Beta from running in the background. It uses GPS and is a real battery drainer.

These were the only adjustments I made and the battery now lasts two days with my current use on the LTE network. No problems whatsoever.
    Thanks

Yes I disabled the NFC and Bluetooth and uninstalled the drive on day 1.

i will wait to see if battery cycle will improve after 5 or 6 days

I ordered the plate in cyan too on 10/10. Waiting for it to get shipped.

Can anyone confirm if I will get cyan or black? Heard free one is black only?

Global Posts
    911 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ARVI_SD View Post
    I ordered the plate in cyan too on 10/10. Waiting for it to get shipped.

Can anyone confirm if I will get cyan or black? Heard free one is black only?
    That's correct only black is free

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    im not even sure when my phone will get here. it said delivery date 10/21. it was in baltimore md yesterday which is only a couple hrs from pittsburgh which i thought would be here by this weekend. i get home nothing. i check the tracking again and its in des moines ia, so im not sure when it will be here. not sure why it was sent there when it was closer in baltimore. oh well it'll get here eventually
    Ordered mine today. Hopefully by Christmas.

I ordered cyan late afternoon 11/9. Got the phone on Wednesday, and the charging plate today, 11/23.

Loving it so far : )

Ordered 11/9, got the phone today but no charging plate yet. Sim card was installed backwards (card backwards, tray was in correctly), obviously had to correct that before it would activate
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234