For those who ordered the L920 in Cyan!

dameon_03

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 12th and do not have a tracking number yet. I called 611 and the CSR said they expected a 7-14 day wait for any more to ship out.

im starting to think that the 7-14 day wait may hold true. i ordered mine 8 days ago and from the shipping dates of others here it seems to be the same. so i kinda resigned to fact that it may be a week or so before it gets shipped. the only thing i did was talk to an online rep about the status since a week did go by and nothing changed. last night he gave me multiple numbers to their ecomm group who said they should know the shipping dates of the devices but im not sure if that is true or not. not sure if the numbers are posted in this thread but here they are

866-391-0749 (this is an automated system and will just tell you what u see online)

havent tried calling these 2 numbers
866-267-4510
888-333-6651

hope this helps

PETCOW

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 12th and do not have a tracking number yet. I called 611 and the CSR said they expected a 7-14 day wait for any more to ship out.

I ordered on 12th and just got a tracking number!!!I wanna cry...I think you should get it pretty soon. Good luck.

Last edited:

Toolzero

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan 920 on 11/9 and it just arrived. Woohoo!

Now, I just need to figure out how to get all of my contacts from my iphone moved over.

Attachments

• Nokia 920.JPG
    Nokia 920.JPG
    462 KB · Views: 4

stevoabc123

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on 11/14, and just got the tracking # this afternoon. Being shipped form TN to good ol' Southern California! Estimated for a Wed delivery!

13guppies

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't mean to brag, but.... I got a tracking number!! Ordered late at night on the 12th. I did call a CSR earlier today and she gave me an excuse about my number just now being approved for porting from Verizon. I initially assumed that this was bs since it obviously doesn't take 5 DAYS to keep your old number when you purchase at a store, but now I'm not so sure. Hang in there everyone---they're coming slowly, but surely!

Elfman12

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok, ordered on 11/9, was Pending until this morning. Shipping today and scheduled delivery tomorrow. SWEET! (although the process has been a royal pain)

anon(5343177)

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my cyan 920 in store on 11/9. Finally showed shipped this morning (11/19), from Memphis, TN via USPS (delivery is for store pickup). The charging pad still shows pending shipment.

wp8convert

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my Cyan in-store on 11/11. The order status page has shown "In Progress" ever since then. I called customer care and spoke with a supervisor who read a canned statement about how AT&T has seen extraordinary demand and there being an inventory shortage in-store and online. They mentioned it could be another week before I see my phone, though they admitted that was a best guess without any hard inventory numbers behind it.

My phone finally shipped early this morning via USPS from TN to my local store in MO. No shipping email from AT&T yet though. Charging plate did not ship yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb