11-16-2012, 02:14 AM #1
- 54 Posts
Does anyone know which one is faster when it comes to data? I currently have h2o data works and mms work but I have bad reception at home. people cant really hear me when im inside my house. How can I tell if my internet is 4g? Another question if I was to unlock my lumia would I be able to use on T-Mobiles 4g? T-Mobile data on my last phone the htc hd7 was really good everywhere and no one can beat 5gigs a month.
11-16-2012, 10:54 PM #2
- 258 Posts
I'm using NET10 and is not bad, the phone shows 4g and it is pretty fast. Everything works but you need to know how to configure the APN because what they gave me didn't work at the beginning. I also ported my old number from my T-mobile Sim
Last edited by Chris Parsons; 11-20-2012 at 11:15 AM.
11-21-2012, 05:51 PM #6
- 258 Posts
Net10 settings that i have working on my lumia 920. Text messages work but i haven't been able to send pictures messages from the messaging app. I have tried all the possibles gateways and different APN but still can't send pictures. Text , data and call works with no issues.
Data Apn settings
proxy server (url)-proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
Apn- wap.tracfone or att.mvno
WAP gateway(url)- proxy.mvno.tracfone.com or 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199
WAP gateway port-8080
Maximum MMS size-leave blank
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:15 AM
- By RonV42 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 67Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:19 PM
- By stevenmcbeaven in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 18Last Post: 05-12-2012, 04:55 PM
- By alpinestars1z in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2012, 06:11 PM
- By h589221 in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:54 AM