Can't buy. Can't order. Frustrated!

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm like a phone stalker, calling the 4 closest stores and the telesales center twice a day looking to give a home to a shiny red Lumia 920. I'm thwarted at every turn. No one has seen a candidate to be my "crimson caller". Amazon = out of stock. Microsoft Store = out of stock. BestBuy = out of stock. My closest AT&T stores = barely ever had stock. Do I give up the simple dream of having that bold color, my Big Red phone or do I wait it out? It's not as if I don't already have a Lumia 900 (in white), to do the job until the 920 is in "PureView" of my home.

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I feel your pain man! Mine finally came in today. :)

I'm like a phone stalker, calling the 4 closest stores and the telesales center twice a day looking to give a home to a shiny red Lumia 920. I'm thwarted at every turn. No one has seen a candidate to be my "crimson caller". Amazon = out of stock. Microsoft Store = out of stock. BestBuy = out of stock. My closest AT&T stores = barely ever had stock. Do I give up the simple dream of having that bold color, my Big Red phone or do I wait it out? It's not as if I don't already have a Lumia 900 (in white), to do the job until the 920 is in "PureView" of my home.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually prefer when a company won't let you order when there is no stock. People are starting to complain left and right that, although they were miraculously able to buy a Nexus 4 during the ridiculously short time Google had it for purchase, they got an email from Google saying that instead of getting it right away like some people who ordered, they will be getting it within three weeks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3