Does Nokia drive have these features?

hb20c

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if Nokia drive has these features. The nokia website isn't very clear about it.
1. Lane assist/lane guidance
2. Adding or navigating to specific coordinates
3. Multiple route selection
4. Avoiding specific roads

I'm considering getting a lumia but the main feature I'm planning on using is the navigation.

Etyrnus

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
1. Yes. I used it the orther night and it was telling me to be to the left or right for interchanges.
2. Not sure, haven't tested that one.
3. Again not sure
4. Ditto not sure.

hb20c

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies guys I really appreciate it. I scanned the thread but I couldn't find anything answering my questions. The biggest thing that will stop me from getting the phone is if there isn't a way to navigate to specific coordinates as the Nokia poi database in my country is poor and we don't use addresses in my country :/ it's good to know there's some form of lane assist.

cddigi

May 3, 2012
Visit site
It does have lane assist, I've used it from going from the suburbs of Chicago to downtown and back. It doesn't have any of the other features. No way for a multiple destination routes, gps coordinates, or route avoidance. It is possible to go to Nokia Maps, put down a pin, get directions to there, then have it route the directions on Nokia Drive. Kind of upset it doesn't have the basic features that my Garmin that I'm replacing it with has.

hb20c

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
To be honest they need to stop with the gimmicky complicated features like "my commute" and add these really basic features that would probably take a month or less to add!
Thank you for the information thought. I guess I'll wait for them to add this feature before buying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos