Received Lumia 920 via online order, How do I activate it?

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
We just received our yellow lumia 920 via fedex, it was an upgrade to an existing line on AT&T. However, after turning the phone on we get no phone signal (and yes the SIM is installed). Is there a step missing that isn't obvious to me?

On a side note, the SIM slot on the phone was installed backwards when we opened the box (to where the SIM card holder wouldn't even push into the phone all the way), thought that was kind of odd. We had to remove it then flip it for it to fit right. I figure this is a sign they were rushing to get these phones out the door.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Call the customer care and they will activate it. If your previous phone uses the Micro SIM, just replace it. But I would still suggest you call the CC so that they can push the right settings for the SIM and the Device.

BTW... Congrats on the Yellow Lumia 920. Looks like you are one of the first guys to receive it from an online-order. How do you like it so far...

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, mine Red Lumia SIM were installed backward as well. Got SIM error when I first powered on.

We just received our yellow lumia 920 via fedex, it was an upgrade to an existing line on AT&T. However, after turning the phone on we get no phone signal (and yes the SIM is installed). Is there a step missing that isn't obvious to me?

On a side note, the SIM slot on the phone was installed backwards when we opened the box (to where the SIM card holder wouldn't even push into the phone all the way), thought that was kind of odd. We had to remove it then flip it for it to fit right. I figure this is a sign they were rushing to get these phones out the door.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte