- 11-16-2012, 03:34 PM #1
I did a hard reset on the phone, and now can't find that yelp-like pre-installed app with the fork and knife on icon, that integrates with Nokia maps. Any tips on finding it? Basically it listed restaurants etc nearby with a map on top, nice clean interface, and I loved how it integrated with Nokia maps.
11-16-2012, 06:28 PM #5
- 19 Posts
Edit: Found it! Here are the steps:
- Open the Nokia Maps app. Make sure it is on the main map screen. Sometimes it will open where you last left off.
- Tap the center button labeled "places". At the bottom of the screen you will see the places appear in a black rectangle.
- Tap on the places black rectangle.
- Under the title "places", you will see a subtitle in blue that says "show categories". Tap it.
- This will bring up a list of categories. Tap on "Eat and Drink".
- This will take you back to the "places" screen filtered for restaurants.
- Tap the pin button at the bottom of the screen.
- This will pin a tile with a Fork and Knife icon labeled "Eat and Drink" to your start screen.
Last edited by LCARS; 11-16-2012 at 06:39 PM.
- By smoheath in forum HTC 8XReplies: 25Last Post: 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM
- By serpentyne in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 08:39 AM
- By ajorourke in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2012, 03:45 AM
- By bikedogrun in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2012, 10:32 AM
- By jmwhite19 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2012, 08:43 AM