11-16-2012, 05:43 PM #1
- 3 Posts
My camera button will launch the camera app, but does not take a picture. I can tap the screen and take a picture without issues.
Pressing the camera button:
1. Initiates Autofocus Flash
2. Screen focuses and flash turns off
3. There is a beep
4. Nothing is saved to the camera roll and there is no audible shutter sound as when I tap to take picture.
I've shut down the phone. Tried all settings and hit the reset camera settings button. Thoughts.
- By J4rrod in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2012, 12:52 AM
- By danwc in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 55Last Post: 04-26-2012, 12:41 AM
- By btbam91 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2011, 11:42 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:22 PM