- 11-16-2012, 10:35 PM #1
For some odd reason, my Lumia 920 and my Lumia 900 don't want to pair using the Nokia Transfer Data app. The phones recognize each other, but just don't connect. The Lumia 900 says "not supported" when I try to pair with my 920. Any tips or alternatives for transferring contacts?
12-01-2012, 02:52 AM #4
- 44 Posts
djikstra is right, the contacts on your Lumia 900 should already be synced somewhere. Look at one of them to determine the sync source and make sure you have that account added to your Lumia 920.
But to answer the question, the "Nokia Transfer Data app" will NOT work. Its not meant to work between windows phones, its meant to pull contacts from older phones.
- By kaoni42 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2015, 10:38 AM
- By Timback in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 26Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:33 AM
- By skindian in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2012, 01:23 AM
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:48 AM
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2010, 10:02 AM