Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Amazon Just dropped the Price to $49.99
    AmazonWireless: Nokia Lumia 920 4G Windows Phone, Black (AT&T)

Whoops, I just submitted a thread about this as well, hopefully the mods block it. I love Amazon, amazing price, and the reviews there are extremely positive - should be great for business.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Amazon will sale the L920 for 0.99 on Black Friday

That was quick. :D

Quote Originally Posted by tcman88 View Post
    Am assuming the blacks and whites only? I should still buy the no commitment, full price even if they put on sale the color(s) I want.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1220Ac View Post
    That was quick. :D

No all colors are $49.99 but except white and black the others are all backordered

Am assuming the blacks and whites only? I should still buy the no commitment, full price even if they put on sale the color(s) I want.

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    they are also selling HTC 8x for only 39$! (but thats 8GB version)

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Save your cash WP8 is so screwed it's a waste of money if you like to purchase content from xbox, specifically video content, because you have no way to transfer it to your phone.
    WP8 has no true sync tool. They have a transfer too, but that is not the same.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboMonkey View Post
    Save your cash WP8 is so screwed it's a waste of money if you like to purchase content from xbox, specifically video content, because you have no way to transfer it to your phone.
    WP8 has no true sync tool. They have a transfer too, but that is not the same.
    bro software issues will be fixed have some patience. For now drag and drop works just fine!

Its so annoying to see people crying over minor issues that will be fixed. Does it alter your day to day use THAT much? No.

Its so annoying to see people crying over minor issues that will be fixed. Does it alter your day to day use THAT much? No.
    Yes it tremendously alters my day. /s

I personally don't like sync tools and prefer drag and drop.

Anyways back on topic, is it confirmed the 920 will be $0.99 because I already got mine for $49 from best buy(had a gift card, some promotion that let's you get 50 off your next phone) but if it's only a dollar I would return it and buy it from amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by octavian90 View Post
    bro software issues will be fixed have some patience. For now drag and drop works just fine!

Yes it tremendously alters my day. /s

I actually prefer drag and drop over sync tools so it's a plus for me over the iPhone (go to a friends house and can't add music without deleting everything off of mine...annoying)

back on topic

is it confirmed that the 920 will be $0.99 on black Friday because if so I'll return mine and buy it again from amazon. I got it from best buy for $49.99

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by octavian90 View Post

Drag and drop does not work with DRM videos purchased from xbox, but it does on the 900. If I'm paying $475 for a phone it damn sure wont be to down grade in features.
    Drag and drop does not work with DRM videos purchased from xbox, but it does on the 900. If I'm paying $475 for a phone it damn sure wont be to down grade in features.
    That's fair. But why vent your frustration in a thread that is about Amazon selling it for $49.99?

Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lordofthereef View Post
    That's fair. But why vent your frustration in a thread that is about Amazon selling it for $49.99?
    To let those that care know that it's not worth $49 (two year contract) if you have videos and you want to put them on the phone.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman88 View Post
    Proof of this with a link or something?
    To let those that care know that it's not worth $49 (two year contract) if you have videos and you want to put them on the phone.
    "WP8 is so screwed it's a waste of money"... because you can't sync DRM videos? "It's not worth $49 on contract"... because you can't sync DRM videos? Come now... There is letting people know there is a problem with syncing videos, and then there is what you did, which is in a league of its own.

You can also just torrent them or get them from somewhere besides Xbox. Boom. It works great for me. 720p movies all day.

Sent from my Lumia 920 (Black)

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by congusano View Post
    Proof of this with a link or something?
    Check out the Link. They will release pricing then. but nothing official yet
    Amazon.com: Today's Deals