Amazon is selling L920 now for $49.99

danbbrantley

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Whoops, I just submitted a thread about this as well, hopefully the mods block it. I love Amazon, amazing price, and the reviews there are extremely positive - should be great for business.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Save your cash WP8 is so screwed it's a waste of money if you like to purchase content from xbox, specifically video content, because you have no way to transfer it to your phone.
WP8 has no true sync tool. They have a transfer too, but that is not the same.

octavian90

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Save your cash WP8 is so screwed it's a waste of money if you like to purchase content from xbox, specifically video content, because you have no way to transfer it to your phone.
WP8 has no true sync tool. They have a transfer too, but that is not the same.

bro software issues will be fixed have some patience. For now drag and drop works just fine!

Its so annoying to see people crying over minor issues that will be fixed. Does it alter your day to day use THAT much? No.

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Its so annoying to see people crying over minor issues that will be fixed. Does it alter your day to day use THAT much? No.

Yes it tremendously alters my day. /s

I personally don't like sync tools and prefer drag and drop.

Anyways back on topic, is it confirmed the 920 will be $0.99 because I already got mine for $49 from best buy(had a gift card, some promotion that let's you get 50 off your next phone) but if it's only a dollar I would return it and buy it from amazon.

zeronoise

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
bro software issues will be fixed have some patience. For now drag and drop works just fine!

Yes it tremendously alters my day. /s

I actually prefer drag and drop over sync tools so it's a plus for me over the iPhone (go to a friends house and can't add music without deleting everything off of mine...annoying)

back on topic

is it confirmed that the 920 will be $0.99 on black Friday because if so I'll return mine and buy it again from amazon. I got it from best buy for $49.99

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Drag and drop does not work with DRM videos purchased from xbox, but it does on the 900. If I'm paying $475 for a phone it damn sure wont be to down grade in features.

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
To let those that care know that it's not worth $49 (two year contract) if you have videos and you want to put them on the phone.
"WP8 is so screwed it's a waste of money"... because you can't sync DRM videos? "It's not worth $49 on contract"... because you can't sync DRM videos? Come now... There is letting people know there is a problem with syncing videos, and then there is what you did, which is in a league of its own.

FuzzyHat

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
To let those that care know that it's not worth $49 (two year contract) if you have videos and you want to put them on the phone.

You can also just torrent them or get them from somewhere besides Xbox. Boom. It works great for me. 720p movies all day.

Sent from my Lumia 920 (Black)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion