Video Recording at a Rock Gig

Idiocracy_izruts

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Video as well as audio makes me feel sorry for the other guys holding up their phones in front of you :D just to come back home and listen to some distorted mess. Nokia really proves that their tech innovation is one that really makes a difference!

mercilesskiller

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Video as well as audio makes me feel sorry for the other guys holding up their phones in front of you :D just to come back home and listen to some distorted mess. Nokia really proves that their tech innovation is one that really makes a difference!

I had no idea it would come out THIS well... I mean that was just 720p mode too.... It's actually unbelievable how good it is

Idiocracy_izruts

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah usage scenarios for the technology they crammed in the device are just amazing! Shooting a video on a rock gig and actually being able to enjoy it later is something which i always wanted to be able to do with my phone. I currently have an N9 and while camera is ok, I wouldn't use it for anything different than a quick snap during te day and only if conditions are perfect. Definetily getting the 920 when it comes to my country

Caikems

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
DAT AUDIO! It's so clear! I went to a concert with my iPhone awhile back and the sound was just a loud FFFFFFFFFF. lol.

Awesome to see it work so well! Thanks for sharing.

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I've recorded at a lot of shows, with camcorders, HD camcorders, and iphones, and I can say that audio is really impressive. Not overloaded at all. Must be some high tech audio processing and mics in our phones.

mercilesskiller

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I've recorded at a lot of shows, with camcorders, HD camcorders, and iphones, and I can say that audio is really impressive. Not overloaded at all. Must be some high tech audio processing and mics in our phones.

No idea - but no reviews ever mention the audio in the video recording but this is a huge benefit depending on where you do most your video recording. For me, it's in gigs! I'll do some at the Buckcherry gig I'm at tonight ha!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills